Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:17 pm
tvero80 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:53 am ( It was hard but I used them all !! :D )
Agreed, V; very hard indeed! :D You do like your challenges!
👏👏👏
I hope those are the right icons!
That's why you needn't hurry to post a new Say What, jp :D It took me ( a lot of ) time to find that one :lol: :lol: ( if you want to clap yes they are the right icons ;) but the tiny size is really ...tiny :) )

Ernest : Has V found her Say What ? Not yet ? She shouldn't leave me hanging like that .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:53 am That's why you needn't hurry to post a new Say What, jp :D It took me ( a lot of ) time to find that one :lol: :lol:
Well, at some point, I will likely get around to posting one... yes, about Jack.... You know me, V! ;)
tvero80 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:53 am ( if you want to clap yes they are the right icons ;) but the tiny size is really ...tiny :) )
Well, at least I got the icon right! But how did I not see that about the font?! To call it tiny, doesn't really do it justice! Maybe "nearly invisible??!!"
tvero80 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:53 am Image
Ernest : Has V found her Say What ? Not yet ? She shouldn't leave me hanging like that .
RICK: Well, I can promise you, Ernest, it'll be worth waiting for. She knocks 'em out outta the park! I'm looking at one of 'em now.
One good play on words deserves another! :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Jack is back ;) :lol: :lol: And thank you for the compliment :oops:

I don't want to split hairs but would you say his hair stands on end ? Or is falling out ? Or he's simply letting his hair down ?

Jack : Don't know . Let me put on my thinking cap ... still don't know ( silly questions anyway ;) )
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:11 pm Jack is back ;) :lol: :lol:
Indeed, V! So, I'll just borrow your "Jack"....

JACK: No, really, Daniel, being a colonel in the Air Force comes with lots of fun perks. (remembering them, as he's talking to Daniel)
DANIEL: "Fun" perks, Jack?! I can't even begin to imagine...

JACK: Well, like the time, I got to throw the first pitch in a real Dodger's game. And I didn't do half bad.
DANIEL: Wow, really? That must have been a lot of fun. I mean, not that I know anything about baseball or even watch it...
JACK: America's pastime?! You're kidding me, right?!! You don't know what you're missing. Now, had it been the Cubbies, well... I'd have been in heaven.

JACK: And I get to visit sick kids in the hospital.
DANIEL: Well, gee, Jack, you don't need to be in the Air Force to do that.
JACK: True, but they get such a kick out of the uniform, seeing the guards, and they love hearing my stories.
DANIEL: Aw, Jack, listening to you, I'm not sure who gets more out of it.
JACK: Exactly my point!

JACK: Well, then there was the time when Carter and I got those awards for... uh, deep space radio telemetry and we were treated to a nice party with really good food. Not to mention seeing the top brass, for once, really, really, happy with me.
DANIEL: Well, Jack, they don't all have Hammond's patience.
JACK: That's for sure.

JACK: And then there's all the cool ordinance we get to use...
DANIEL: Now, this I really don't get.

JACK: Well, it's all fun and games... that is, until someone else's cool ordinance hits its target, me or one of you... but hey, all in a day's work.

JACK: So, not convinced? Not even a little?
DANIEL: Well, you had me there for a bit.... But call me crazy, getting shot or maybe even killed...you know, just kinda puts a damper on it for me....
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Variations on the same theme ;) :) ( couldn't use them all , sorry, jp ) :

Jack : You want to travel at full speed all over the 'world' ?

Protect the weak ones ?

Play with great toys ? ( I know MacGyver wouldn't appreciate )

Meet extraordinary people ? ( I mean me )

Get accolades for doing your job ? ENLIST !!

(thinking) : Who put this terrible photo in the slide show ? You want them to enlist or not ? ( saying ) : I was just taking a nap . Blood ? Don't think so ... I had eaten a hamburger . Must be ketchup .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:54 pm Variations on the same theme ;) :) ( couldn't use them all , sorry, jp ) :

Nice variation, V! But I got nothing more to say with them, so the ball is in someone else's court.... ;)

(thinking) : Who put this terrible photo in the slide show ? You want them to enlist or not ? ( saying ) : I was just taking a nap . Blood ? Don't think so ... I had eaten a hamburger . Must be ketchup .

Okay, guilty as charged! Funny thing is that when I saw this photo, V, I had the exact same thought as your Jack about it being ketchup! Didn't really look like blood at all (at best, red paint.) But wow, he must be one really messy eater! :lol:
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

love the say what's guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

: Rick why are you standing in the bushes?
Rick: cause I'm hanging out with my buds
:lol:

Rick: what you think it's ferny bee nice or you can leaf!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

EJA wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:21 am Erg,
Wow is all I can say! 💖
thank you EJA
LTTPlits wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:02 am

Really great say what, Erg! :lol: :lol: :lol: Jeez, picking up a girl that way, would be like skating... on thin ice.... ;) :roll:
thank you jp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice I never thought of it that way :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvero80 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:51 am :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the new pics ,erg ;) Dating Rick must have been fun :D
thank you V :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd say expect the unexpected and you won't be disappointed :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:49 pm But wow, he must be one really messy eater! :lol:
Indeed ! :D :D
Thanks for the new pics , erg ! :lol: :lol: :lol: A very silly one from me ( yes another one ;) ):

Tweet ! Tweet ! TWEET !!

What are you doing , Rick ?
Rick : Tweeting ... no answer so far .

Much later :

Rick : It's about time !
Bird : Sorry . Just got your message ...

Ok I used an old pic ( one shot if you want ;) ) but I couldn't help it :D :D
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

ergomac23 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:42 am love the say what's guys :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks, erg! And thanks for the new fun pix! Loved your puns! :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvero80 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:26 pm A very silly one from me ( yes another one ;) ):
I see your "silly," V, and raise you one! Another variation using yours, but not all of them....

RICK: Tweet ! Tweet ! TWEET !!
Whatcha doing, Rick?
RICK : Someone said I should try tweeting.... but no answer so far .
Ah, Rick, I don't think that's what they had in mind.

RICK: What? Everyone knows I like to talk with birds. And I'm good at it!
I think they meant social media, Rick.
RICK: Oh.... That. Huh... And I do that how? and I'd do that why?!!!!