Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

:D :D :D Thanks for the new pics , erg !
Association of ideas ;) :

Rick : A ladder ...

Rick : Snakes ... ( snakes and ladders ;) )

Murdoc in Halloween Knights ! We had our backs to the wall in that episode ! :D
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:10 am :D :D :D Thanks for the new pics , erg !
Association of ideas ;) : Murdoc in Halloween Knights ! We had our backs to the wall in that episode ! :D
great say what V :lol:
I believe that was also the episode and scene with the snakes when Rick accidently burned his hair a little.. he said he herd just off set "don't look now but your hair's on fire" I think it was when they had there backs to the torches that he used to keep the snakes away :?

Rick : I don't trust ladders

oh why is that rick?

because there moods are always up and down
VERY FUNNY RICK :roll:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one , Rick ( or rather erg ? :D )
ergomac23 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:24 am I believe that was also the episode and scene with the snakes when Rick accidently burned his hair a little.. he said he herd just off set "don't look now but your hair's on fire" I think it was when they had there backs to the torches that he used to keep the snakes away :?
I didn't know that 'anecdote',erg. But he had so many problems ,injuries on MacGyver , poor man . When he was saying "I want to try everything at least once" I don't think he meant that kind of trouble ... :(

Rick : A ladder against the wall ...

Let me guess . Juliet has just eloped with Romeo ... ;)

No ? They're simply fixing the wall ? How disappointing ! I'm a hopeless romantic ;) :D
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:23 am :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one , Rick ( or rather erg ? :D )
ergomac23 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:24 am I believe that was also the episode and scene with the snakes when Rick accidently burned his hair a little.. he said he herd just off set "don't look now but your hair's on fire" I think it was when they had there backs to the torches that he used to keep the snakes away :?
I didn't know that 'anecdote',erg. But he had so many problems ,injuries on MacGyver , poor man . When he was saying "I want to try everything at least once" I don't think he meant that kind of trouble … :(
yea I know he is kind of accident prone :?

hey rick we have a surprise for you
Rick: oh what?
take a look

Rick: what this is for me?
yea we decided macgyver needed some new wheels what do you think?
Rick: she is beautiful … so it's not mine?
no rick only on set

Rick: aw fine.....(mutters) i never get anything cool
what was that?
Rick: nothing ...i'm fine...
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:35 am yea I know he is kind of accident prone :?
Unfortunately ...that's why he's in constant pain now .
Thanks for the new pics ,erg !

( Rick loves the Nomad and he sometimes borrows it after the takes ;)) :

Rick : Now I just have to change a hubcap and the car will be as good as new (again). Oh no ! What's this ? Hope he won't notice .

(Too late)

Mechanic : Rick ? Is it a scratch on the wing ? And what about the hubcap ? You've been driving the car again , haven't you ?
Rick : No... a scratch ? Where ?

Rick ( sitting on it ) : I don't see anything !

(angry mechanic in the background ;) )
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

yea I know :( and wouldn't you know it just as we were talking about it we get an new note from rick talking about his shoulder :shock: I wish he would be more careful
great say what V :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick :ok almost done here
random guy: she's looking great
Rick: thanks

random guy: though you need a great shirt to match
Rick: what's wrong with my shirt

Rick : see it matches just fine
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:D :D :D it does match but what about the jeans ? :?

Mac : Who's that guy ? What's he doing in my garage ?

Is he after my car ?

It's mine and I'll stick to it ... wait ! I didn't mean it literally ... I can't move ! My jeans are glued !
Murdoc ( yes it's him !! :D ) in the background : What kind of polish did you ( or rather I ;) ) use , MacGyver ? Now you 'll have to take your pants off to leave . Hahaha !
Mac : Very funny , Murdoc, very funny ...
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what V .....time for a new say what this is inspired by the stargate 25th anniversary event and what brad wright said rick ate most days on set ;)

what's the matter rick?
Rick: I ordered a piece of salmon and rice
why is it so important?

Rick: because I have standards.... I wouldn't feed my dog this let alone eat it myself
:roll:

years later....
I am so over sea food
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:25 am time for a new say what this is inspired by the stargate 25th anniversary event and what brad wright said rick ate most days on set ;)
:D :D :D It's probably not because of the salmon rice diet ( gave it up a long time ago ) but as Brad said he looked good in the video ;)

Rick : I'm on a diet ... a pescatarian diet ... mainly fish ...
Girl : Oh ...

If I'm on a diet you must be on a diet too , Whiskey .
Whiskey : Woof ! Woof !

Still on the same diet . Not for long though . Fed up with it .When I think of all the shrimps I have eaten ... I could fill a bathtub !! Never talk about it with potential dates to keep a conversation going ! I did once . What happened ? She ran away !

Was she a siren ? ;)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:32 am
ergomac23 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:25 am time for a new say what this is inspired by the stargate 25th anniversary event and what brad wright said rick ate most days on set ;)
:D :D :D It's probably not because of the salmon rice diet ( gave it up a long time ago ) but as Brad said he looked good in the video ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: great say what V sorry for the Waite I have been busy this week so this say what is for you ;)

V: rick are you ok? you know where you are going?
Rick :yea I'm fine I'm not lost
V : Oh ok....(THINKING):he is so lost :?

later that day....

V: hey we meet again.. what's wrong?
Rick: I'm ....I'm lost can you help me please?
V: it's ok rick I can help you

Rick: thank you some days I don't know my right from my left
V: no problem happy to help
Rick: hey you wanna join me for lunch?..my treat
V: I'd love to