Say What?

LTTPlits

Re: Say What?

Post by LTTPlits »

Never saw those photos either... Great say what, ergomac23! As to his fabulous hair, I saw an article recently somewhere about that hairstyle, The Mullet, making a comeback. They showed pix of people who'd made the hairstyle famous over the years and... and there was none of RDA and no mention of him... :? :o :shock: :x Was shocked! No one but no one rocked the Mullet like he did 8-)! Just sayin'.... as to a Say What with those photos, I'm thinking...
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:40 am you think I would forget you V :D
You're too kind , erg :D THANKS ! I think I 've seen the pics before ... but Kate adds some from time to time without telling us . Sweet Kate , so devoted ! Well done, LTTPlits ! And , EJA ! You see ? You can participate too ! :D

Rick : An interview ?

On TV ?

Right now ?

But I'm not presentable .

You think I'm sexy ? Well, in that case ... if you don't mind the smell :)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Great ones, ergomac23 and tvero 80! :lol: :lol: :lol: This is really challenging... Well, I tried... :)

RICK: A product endorsement, you say? Did you speak with my agent?!

RICK: You did, huh? And he said I SHOULD?!!
THINKING: Funny, he never said anything to me.

RICK: So, uh... you sell hair products for athletic men?!

RICK: Well, I'm certainly athletic.... but you know, my hair... it doesn't usually look like this...
THINKING: Jeez... was he really trying to tell me my hair doesn't look good with the stuff I already use and I should try something else?!

RICK: Oh... I see. You're a start-up company and you donate to the Challengers Club...
THINKING: Whew! What he's really saying is that I will make them look good... not the other way around.... :roll:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: Since you talked about the mullet , LTTPlits, this one is for you ;) :

Rick : My mullet ?

It's convenient to play hockey .

But it's a bit too long . I'll have it cut soon .

Too bad .

My wet hair reminds you of my original color ? Well, I couldn't keep it cause Henry ( Winkler ) didn't like it at all ! * He said it was like "sh*** on a stick" :D
* Rick told this anecdote during a con .

By the way SO happy and proud of the number of views !! :D
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you, thank you, tvero80! :lol: :lol: :lol: I never heard that story. On RDA's behalf, may I say ouch! (But I really did like that sun-bleached look he had going there as Mac and the "silver fox" thing he has now!) So while we are on the subject of hair.... What was going on in the first seasons of SG-1?! At times, his hair looked so unnatural, a million different colors... :roll:

RICK: Whaddya mean, I'm too grey????

RICK: No, you can't be serious! You think this looks better?! I look ridiculous. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm 47, a young 47, a very young 47, but....

Jack is 40*, Rick... FORTY. Hey, the look worked for Mac... okay, his hair was longer but still... the fans loved it!

RICK thinking: This is it! This is the last time I'm going to submit to this... No more dying my hair... I'm done. I can't believe that the fans would care at this point...

RICK thinking: At last, my hair can just be what it is.... They say grey around the temples makes a man look distinguished.... I kinda like the look. I can see Michael is jealous and Amanda approves.

*Brief Candle
EJA

Post by EJA »

:roll:
Last edited by EJA on Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EJA
EJA

Post by EJA »

EJA wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:17 pm Image
RICK: So my birthday is in a couple days, and I look the same but have white highlights now.
EJA
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Good one, EJA, :lol: :lol: :lol: And I agree....

Tvero80, you are so right! An amazing number of views.... Never really looked at that! Excellent! :D And maybe some of the people who used to play will return and maybe even some people might register to play....

Since you added the comment about that in red to an earlier post, can you tell me how you did that???!!! ;) Thanks!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:37 pm Since you added the comment about that in red to an earlier post, can you tell me how you did that???!!! ;) Thanks!
Sure .When you post a message you have different tags above . You already know about the image , b = bold letters , I = italics , U= underline .
The color tag looks like a tear drop ( last but one on the right ) and there are many colors there. You click on one and write between the 2 ... things like for the image tag .But have a look before submitting ,you may not get the effect you wanted . With the last one on the right you can make your caption look bigger ( normal > large > huge ) .Erg and I usually use 'large' .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Sure .When you post a message you have different tags above . You already know about the image , b = bold letters , I = italics , U= underline .
The color tag looks like a tear drop ( last but one on the right ) and there are many colors there. You click on one and write between the 2 ... things like for the image tag .But have a look before submitting ,you may not get the effect you wanted . With the last one on the right you can make your caption look bigger ( normal > large > huge ) .Erg and I usually use 'large' .
Great! Thanks for the instructions, tvero80! I can see how much easier it will be to read the larger font for the captions.

There are still some tags which I don't understand: "</>" and " *" ?? I hovered over them to see what they were but wasn't sure when they were supposed to be used!

I see what you mean about checking the effect first before hitting submit... have to change the color I first chose!

Ah, the pencil lets me EDIT a submitted post! So, since I'm very late to this party, kudos to you, tvero80, ergomac23, EJA, among others for keeping this topic going since 2014. Wow! And I see what you mean, tvero80, certainly a lot of views compared to the number of replies (but lots of them too)!