Say What?

LTTPlits

Re: Say What?

Post by LTTPlits »

I'm sure you could jp :) ( >11 photos)
No, I don't think so, V! To quote Jack, "I got nothing." ;) :D
so you win !
And, the nice thing, V, about this game is we all win!!! :D

Good one, Newfieblue! :lol: And great what you did with the bird photo sequence, Erg and V! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But feeling a little birdbrained :P :roll: this morning, I just couldn't think of a way to continue that one, so how about a new one, going back to the gate...

JACK: So, what do I like about this job, you ask?

JACK: Well, first of all, my team.

JACK: And, of course, my CO.

JACK: But, sometimes it means dealing with certain shrubs I'd just rather not... but whaddya going to do?!

JACK: I do get to go to strange new worlds... to seek out new life and new civilizations... to boldly go...Oops! Sorry...

JACK: I get to try sweet new rides...
JACK thinking to himself: Well, yeah... that one didn't turn out so well...

JACK: But, I do get to meet great... uh, people I'd otherwise never meet...

JACK thinking: And yeah, I get to blow stuff up.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what jp :lol: :lol: :lol:

JACK: what happened today? oh you might want to sit down i have a lot to get off my chest

ok first off it was routine my team and I went off world

Jack: to a planet with a lot of .....rocks

oh and we met up with Thor that was great he is doing well...

then we got back and the general informed me of a meet and greet with Kinsey

i had no choice to attend so after washing my hands

I went to the commissary people started arguing and the fight escalated

Teal'C and I escaped and spent the night in orbit where it was quiet...so all in all a good day
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:03 pm great say what jp :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yours too, erg :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack : Many things have changed here since I last saw you . For the worse .

We are still the same bunch but we have much more to do ...

We watch the vegetation around the base deteriorate . Climate change you know and pollution . We're almost in a desert now . Terrible .

We need to comfort the older ones ...

There are fewer informal meetings with General Hammond ...

But many more formal ones with Kinsey ( I hate them such a waste of time )

We have to resort to extreme measures to kill the rats ( YES there are rats on the base now !!)

And considering our long hours when we can't go home we have to sleep on our planes ! Can you believe it ? I contemplate retiring for good this time !
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

great say what jp :lol: :lol: :lol:
Indeed ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you, Erg and V! :D Yours were great!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And here we go....

JACK: It all started out as a routine mission....

JACK: But I knew I had screwed up.

JACK: The team was supportive and stood by me (literally, stood by me)... Okay, Daniel had a few choice comments... and I shoulda listened...

JACK: The general was annoyed with me, but I knew he'd get over it. (Yeah, this wasn't the first time...)

JACK: I tried to make it up to Thor, who had taken an interest in this matter....

JACK: And the Unity, who definitely had concerns...

JACK: To make up for it, like General Hammond wanted me to, I even agreed to help out Kinsey, (and you all know how I feel about him....there is no amount of handwashing afterwards that makes that okay!)

JACK: I really didn't mean to set off that C4 and destroy the Unity crystals in our lab... I swear to God, it was an accident... I suppose there might have been other ways but I was just trying to efficiently get rid of the rats... *

JACK: Yeah, all was forgiven but I thought I should make myself scarce for awhile... T was nice enough to come along... but, hell, I didn't expect us to be stranded in deep space.... I wasn't that sorry!

*Thank you, V!!! :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well done jp !! One more thing when you want to quote someone , you can get the name of the person > by using the tag quote (> top right next to ! ) before replying but use [/quote ] at the end of the quote . Delete what you don't need .
Example :
LTTPlits wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:37 pm Thank you, Erg and V! :D Yours were great!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack : We were all ready to save the world ( again) ...

With the support of General Hammond .

So after saying hello to Thor on the way ...

We got rid of a few enemies , daily routine you know ...

And then it happened . It was probably the consequence of the bomb thrown ... I don't know ...

I was color blind, I mean really color blind .

I closed my eyes all the way back ... it hurt so much to see Teal'c painted blue like a smurf .

I didn't dare look at Kinsey's face when he congratulated me... it isn't red , is it ? Though it should be , he's a devil .

Jack : What color is the stargate ? ... Purple ?
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:09 am :lol: :lol: :lol: Well done jp !! One more thing when you want to quote someone , you can get the name of the person > by using the tag quote (> top right next to ! ) before replying but use [/quote ] at the end of the quote . Delete what you don't need.
Thank you, V!!! It worked... :D Love learning all these new tricks! I am working up another sequence off yours but I gotta run.... ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

So, here goes, V, Chapter 2!! ;) :D

JACK: It's been so strange not being able to see colors as they really are… Since when is the stargate purple? I feel like I’m in a funhouse… only not so much fun.

JACK: Of course, my team has been standing by me and so far, despite all this weirdness, are willing to take my lead… I didn't exactly tell them that to me they are all in various shades of red and blue...

JACK:And the general (looking kinda orange) still has confidence in my ability to lead SG-1.

JACK: Now, don’t get me wrong, I like wearing sunglasses. They are an essential part of my wardrobe… but all the time?

JACK: For crying out loud! Seeing the world like this is giving me a nail-in-the-head type headache and I thought I might lose it… So I went to see Doc Fraiser. Though it's never happened to me before, she agreed that it was likely an after effect of the bomb blast but it should have cleared up on its own by now. So, she wanted to do a whole bunch of tests.

JACK: The one to check the back of the eye was very uncomfortable… and really disorienting… Thought I was going to pass out. Hell, this was worse than the problem itself.

JACK: And I didn't much care for the one to check the nerves going in and out of my eyes... reminded me too much of all those times my brain was scrambled.

JACK: After reviewing everything, she recommended an immersive light treatment. My team came along for support… and yeah, curiosity…. (Who doesn't like looking at pretty lights?!) And it was just the ticket…

JACK: Sweet, back to normal! Nice of everyone to take me out to celebrate… Let’s face it, you should never lose an opportunity to celebrate something good… Life's too short!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wow ! 9 this time jp ? Found something ;)

Jack : Measuring my IQ ? Why General ?

Is it because I don't know all the things Daniel knows ? ( and I don't understand all the things Carter says ? )

I do my job very well !!

My team likes me and they always invite me to their parties ! ( that one was Daniel's idea though I couldn't figure it out . Was it supposed to be fun ? :? )

I'm really good company ! I sometimes crack a few silly jokes .Has it got anything to do with my IQ ?

Ouch !

Ouuuuuch !!

What barbaric methods ! You call them IQ tests ? I don't ! You bombarded me with questions ! So painful !

( a little anxious) Uh ...can I have the results now ?
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:08 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow ! 9 this time jp ? Found something ;)
Well, thank you, V! :D And, wow, right back at ya: you certainly did! Great! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know about this... but here goes...

JACK: So, you want me to do a team building exercise with SG-!?! Are you kidding me, sir?!
HAMMOND: I know, Jack. It seems stupid to me too, but orders are orders.

JACK: So, as the leader, it was up to me to choose... I'd rather face an army of hostile Jaffa carrying only this gun....

JACK: It's hard to imagine a team that works together better than we do. We even dress alike.

JACK: So guys, for this team building thing... I thought we could have a big party off-world... that lasts for a couple of days. You know, good food, lots of beer.

DANIEL: Well, that sounds like...um, fun. As a venue, how about that pleasure palace we found? Now that we know how to use it... the lights and the music would be a start.*
JACK: Great idea, Daniel.

CARTER: And we could have some high-tech games, like those devices that read your fortune when you look into them. I could build one, sir.

CARTER: Or maybe you'd prefer I build one of those contraptions that would allow all of us to explore together some alternate reality?

JACK: Jeez, I don't know, Carter. Just thinking about them is giving me a headache. I was thinking of something a little simpler... like dressing up in costume.

JACK: You know, I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid

JACK: or a fire chief.

JACK: But, then again, I really admired Lawrence of Arabia... he liked motorcycles too.

CARTER: Well, sir, you can't be all of them. You need to choose one.

JACK: How about we all dress in a 60's vibes.. a la 1969.Talk about team-building.
TEAL'C: Indeed.
JACK thinking: What a great year!
TEAL'C thinking: I'd really like having the hair.
DANIEL: Uh, Jack, I was.. um, four and a half at the time.
JACK: Daniel, reminding me of my age relative to you is not, well, exactly the best way to team build with your leader!

* Thank you for the idea, V!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: 13 ? No more jp please ! :D

Hammond : Ok ?
Jack : Ok , sir .

Jack : General Hammond suggested a new ... I wouldn't say mission . Adventure maybe ?

Unfortunately I couldn't take my team with me .

I tried to explain to them why I had to go alone , talking over a few drinks .

But they were really mad at me and focused on other things, simply ignoring me .

In fact I was chosen to experiment a new machine .

I did a few tests before to see if I was 'compatible' . I was .

It was a virtual experience . I could become someone else , play very different parts .. .

Like an actor you know .

That one was by far my favorite ! :D

The only problem was I was alone . Fortunately I found an app which allowed me to add other people . So obviously I chose my team . It was great fun !!

But it couldn't last forever . Suddenly the machine stopped . I felt a little dizzy for a while . But it wasn't too bad .

So I told Carter everything . She was really interested . She'd like to try this machine too . What's it called ? Hollywood !! :D