Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

As a conclusion , Amanda explained why she said that ( which had no impact on her career fortunately ;) :) ) in Germany during a Q & A panel :

https://youtu.be/HCCoYT_bXLE

Mr MacUseless ? If I remember well I found a way to get out of an avalanche ... now your turn ! YOU find a way to go back home Miss brainless !!

( One shot)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thanks for that video! I love the camaraderie among them, especially between Amanda and Rick. :) And your follow-up "Say What" was funny! :lol: :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Couldn't think of anything else so here's a new one :

Rick : Definitely not the right thing to wear on a first date ...
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great one V I couldn't think of anything for the previous one either

Rick : did you see what i got today?
no rick what did you get?

Rick: I got this shirt oh and this rainbow tie
uh that's not a tie

Rick: what do you mean it's not a tie...I kid I know there socks but they wont fit my feet
oh what a way to macgyverise
Rick: I thought so :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thanks for the 2 new pics , erg ! :) I was lazy ( again) I only gave one ...

Rick : The world isn't black and white .

It's many-colored :)

Too bad I'm colorblind ! :x
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Tvero80, Didn't know what to add to those, so I thought I would try another. Thought I'd go back to SG-1, for my first attempt but I'm running into technical difficulty! I tried to follow your instructions to the letter but the choices when I right-clicked an image in the gallery were not the same as you described. I tried "copy image" but nothing appeared when I clicked on "paste" with my cursor between the brackets that appeared when I clicked on the square with the mountain and sun ( Image ). The choice of "Copy Image link" gave a URL address. :( :evil: What am I doing wrong?! :?
tvero80

Re: Say What? Eureka !

Post by tvero80 »

I found what your problem is ! :) You must click on the photo you chose first to have a full size and then click on copy image link . If not , you get the url address ...
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:18 am Tvero80, Didn't know what to add to those, so I thought I would try another. Thought I'd go back to SG-1, for my first attempt but I'm running into technical difficulty! I tried to follow your instructions to the letter but the choices when I right-clicked an image in the gallery were not the same as you described. I tried "copy image" but nothing appeared when I clicked on "paste" with my cursor between the brackets that appeared when I clicked on the square with the mountain and sun ( Image ). The choice of "Copy Image link" gave a URL address. :( :evil: What am I doing wrong?! :?
It is indeed the URL address you need.

When you "copy image link" you get a URL address. If you just paste that in your message, it would appear as a URL, but if you put the "img" tags around it, it should magically transform into an image.

I tried to fix your message for you, but there is no URL there at all, so I'm not sure which image you were trying to add. Give it another try. :)

BTW, welcome to the Forum. :)

Kate
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you both! :D Got it to work! So back to Stargate SG-1. Hope I'm not repeating what's already been done! But what fun! :) :lol:

RICK TO HIMSELF: What the hell am I doing here? And dressed like this??! And that guy.... Oh, God, this is no dream and so familiar.... Damn, my memory ... (As he suddenly remembers) Oh, no....

RICK TO HIMSELF: For crying out loud, it was only a TV show, right??!!

RICK TO HIMSELF: I'm sure that was an aspirin I took this morning.....
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Well done , LTTPlits !!!! :D :D :D

Jack ( trying hard ) : Ouch !

( giving up) : D***

( turning round ) : Ok , you were right all along . I can't go through the 'meshes' cause I have a swollen head . What now ??