Happy father's day Rick

yolie

Happy father's day Rick

Post by yolie »

On this father's day weekend, I want to wish Rick a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY. I hope you and Wylie
enjoy it together. And for everyone out there I also wish you and your father's a great weekend. My
dad will be 97 in August. He's a navy veteran of World War 2. Am proud of him and cherish everyday
I get to share with him. For those who are not with us we will keep them in our prayers. :)
PamK1950

Re: Happy father's day Rick

Post by PamK1950 »

We lost my dad in 1989 when he was 81 and still think about him all the time, even more so this past year. He was 2 months old when the Cubs won the World Series in 1908 and would have gone crazy when they won it last year. Love and miss you dad.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Jirel

Post by Jirel »

i want to wish Richard a very Happy Father's Day.Hope he will enjoy the day with Wylie and for the ones who their father still alive enjoy the day ,
AmandaLee

Post by AmandaLee »

Happy Fathers Day to RDA, the best fathers are the ones who want the job, so even though the little one is grown, keep enjoying it! Girls always need their daddy.
--AmandaLee
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Wishing a very Happy Father's Day to Rick. Hope you get to spend the day enjoying time with your beautiful daughter.
Beth