Convention Photos

Kliggins

Re: Convention Photos

Post by Kliggins »

bftlovesRDA wrote:I have to say - Richard and Amanda look spectacularly great. Michael looks a bit shabby but maybe it's for some part he is playing - would be nice to know.

Main thing, RDA looks gorgeous - as usual.
I doubt that look for Michael Shanks is for a part. I believe that is his usual between parts look. Saving Hope starts filming in about 10 days or so, and they will probably cut his hair then.
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

Here are the first photos from Phoenix Comic Con from RDA's panel courtesy of @Xavisaurus on Twitter.

Michelle
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Michelle, for these first photos from Phoenix Comic Con of Richard Dean Anderson. I rewatched the video of his individual panel and he looked and sounded soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooood! His smile, his humor, his expressions, his interaction with those asking questions and with the audience, his answers to the questions, and his great good looks were just awesome.

I hope others who attended Phoenix Comic Con will come on here and tell about their experiences and/or show more photos.
B
wackyjacqs

Post by wackyjacqs »

There are some cracking photos on this thread!! They're lovely. I was at FedCon earlier this year, but my seat was near the back of the hall, so my photos didn't turn out the best, sadly. These all make up for them though!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Apparently wackyjacqs your photo op in Duesseldorf was the same day as mine (same tee shirt ,same cap :) ) Good memory ,right?

V
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Hi,
Since kti thought my picture from Chevron 7.6 was post-worthy, here's another one of mine. From Fedcon 2011.

Last edited by Firefly74 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wackyjacqs

Post by wackyjacqs »

tvero80 wrote:Apparently wackyjacqs your photo op in Duesseldorf was the same day as mine (same tee shirt ,same cap :) ) Good memory ,right?

V

Cool! I think this was taken on the Thursday. It was my first photo op of the weekend - and the first time I got to meet RDA.. I was so nervous and shaky! :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Firefly74 wrote:Hi,
Since kti thought my picture from Chevron 7.6 was post-worthy, here's another one of mine. From Fedcon 2011.

Thank you, firefly, for posting that great picture! All of your pictures are fantastic!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

wackyjacqs wrote:
tvero80 wrote:Apparently wackyjacqs your photo op in Duesseldorf was the same day as mine (same tee shirt ,same cap :) ) Good memory ,right?

V
Cool! I think this was taken on the Thursday. It was my first photo op of the weekend - and the first time I got to meet RDA.. I was so nervous and shaky! :)

Exactly ,it was on Thursday. I had just arrived from France by car and the next minute I was 'in his arms':interesting way to travel :)

V
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Thank you btflovesRDA!
Fedcon 2012
Last edited by Firefly74 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.