The Misadventures of Dak and Friends

Paja

The Misadventures of Dak and Friends

Post by Paja »

There was this lovely thread back on the old forum, called "The Misadventures of Tavvowing Dak", which was always fun to visit for its ever-present humour, creativity, and friendly spirit.

Let me open a new thread here to keep having a place for posting stories from the beautiful dollie world. Let’s the imagination continue.
Paja

Re: The Misadventures of Dak and Friends

Post by Paja »

And if I may right away start with a few images...

Jack and Danny come to Paja

Here is a short episode with my new little friends I had the honour to get last year. They came from the far far away, after they had been made with love by Dollie Mamma and delivered with care by Pam to the venue of FedCon in Germany. Saying I was deeply touched by this generosity is an understatement. Thank you so much again, both of you.

From the very first moment, the little guys were very curious and eager to explore everything around. (And as you can see, the boys chose special clothes for this occasion to match the German folks.)

When I was tired of crowds, endless queues and sort of specific chaos at the convention, I removed little Jack, Danny and myself out in the open to enjoy fresh air, quiet and sunshine.

They immediately look for something interesting to play with.

Danny: Hey, Jack, look at that. It’s a lot bigger than our pink box.
(Sorry I’m not so good at direct transcription of their special way of speech, so I am using DannySpeak Translator.)

Jack: Hmmm, nice.
Danny: I don’t see anything.

Danny: What are you doing?

Jack: Don’t worry, I’m just borrowing it for a while.
Danny: But someone might think you’re stealing it. You should ask first.
Jack: Nah, waste of time.

Paja

Post by Paja »

Danny: Hey, wait!

Danny: Jack, I don’t think this is a good idea.
Jack: I’ll just take a couple of pictures over there. Need to test how it works.

Danny: You shouldn’t be doing this. Return it where it was and take our pink cameraaaahhh-hmph...

Danny: ght maaah hmmlph blmp !!!!

Paja

Post by Paja »

Jack: Didn’t expect the hat might have so many useful functions. I need to write it down: “great against direct sun rays, heavy rain and for muting persistent to-be archeologists”.

Jack kept dragging the heavy camera away determined to try its potential. But Danny wasn’t about to give up so easily.

He started to chase his bigger friend but the poor soul stumbled over his camera and fell into the hat.

Nevertheless, his second attempt was successful.

And as he often wants to look like Big Jack, he put the strap of his little camera around his waist and followed his friend to their common new adventures.

The end of story.

Well, is it the end? No, I think it’s the beginning. ;)
Dollie_Mama

Post by Dollie_Mama »

I LOVE THIS!!! Thank you so much, Paja!! This is wonderful. There are a few more "Dollie Mamas" out there, hopefully they can join you in some adventures!

HUGS HUGS HUGS
Pat/Kat
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Paja,

I love this little story. It was my honor to be the one to deliver Jack and little Danny to you. Our "little" outing in Düsseldorf is one of my fondest memories of FedCon. I hope that one day we'll see each other again.

Thank you for starting up this thread. I hope it brings some smiles to those who visit here.

I forgot to add the photo of the gang resting up the night before Jack and Danny met their "Dolly Momma".
Pam
If you can't say anything nice.....

j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Thank you for this lovely photo story :D !
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

This is such a cute story! Thanks for all the photos and the dialogue - very cute and sweet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
B
MysteryKnitter

Post by MysteryKnitter »

I love this! It made me laugh so hard the tears ran from my eyes. Keep writing!
Best: MK
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fantastic Paja!!!
Lots of love,

Lies