Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love play on words you know that , jp ! One more from me with these ( a little far fetched sorry :? )

You know what this reminds me of , Jack ? The Centaur .

Icarus .

* Ulysses .

Jack : They are rockets or spaceships , right ?

* Should be a sheep or a ram not a goat :? I was thinking of Greek mythology . But Jack is right too ;) Well done , Jack ! :D
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:45 pm Jack is right too ;) Well done , Jack !
It's not just Sam and Daniel who know stuff.... Just saying... ;)
tvero80 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:45 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: I love play on words you know that , jp !
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, I know you do, as do I, and I think, erg too! :D So, to continue in that vein... This is absolutely the last bit I think I can wring from these pix:

MAC: Time flies when you're having fun... and I ended up being very late.

MAC: Pete told me to quit horsing around...

MAC: But I feel I was being unfairly scapegoated.... After all, I hadn't been the only one!

JACK: Now see, if you were a member of my team, Mac, I would tell you to quit tap dancing and to explain it to me straight, without all those damn cliches.
MAC: Uh, “tap dancing,” Jack?

(Is it just me or does that sound like it could be a Jack and Daniel moment?!! ;) :roll: )
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

well thanks to Rick we have a new selfie to play with :D :D ...i couldn't help it the guy behind rick ....his face :lol:

:what's the matter did rick make a smell?
Rick: oops sorry
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:42 pm
tvero80 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:45 pm Jack is right too ;) Well done , Jack !
It's not just Sam and Daniel who know stuff.... Just saying... ;)
Indeed !! :D Great one , jp ! :lol: :lol: And erg too ! :lol: :lol: Found something to use all the pics one last time thanks to you by keeping your idea ! ( it's a classic ,sorry Rick but since you never read these posts ... :D )

Mac : Aren't you ashamed ?
Horse : Sorry . Couldn't help it .

Mac : Goats ... they smell so bad ...

Mac : It's unbearable ! I need some fresh air .

Jack : Come on , Mac ! You can stand it . A man can stand anything .

Man behind : ANYTHING ? Not ...this !!!
Rick : Oops . I hope they didn't recognize me .
Woman behind ( laughing ) : Hahahah . Richard Dean Anderson 's here . And he farted ! ( using her phone ) : Let's spread the news ! ( which went like the wind ;) )
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Well done, erg and V! :D Nothing more I can do with these pix. But on Rick's behalf, may I say "ouch!"

So, I will interpret it differently (can't do it as captions very easily* but, to continue our theme, V, let's see how many cliches I can use! ;) ) I smell a rat. See, I think it was the guy with the hat next to him... trying to look like he smells like a rose, oh but he knows... and the woman behind him with the glasses is laughing up a storm because she knows who really was the culprit. And Rick was shocked, shocked I say, that anyone might think it was him.... Okay, he knows he does have a reputation to live down... but this time, he was as pure as the driven snow.... Can't a guy catch a break?! (let's see, let me do the math... six, maybe seven, if you want to be generous... not bad! Yeah, I can just see Jack shaking his head... ;) )

(*Sorry, I just realized I probably could... but time is short....)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:27 pm Well done, erg and V! :D Nothing more I can do with these pix. But on Rick's behalf, may I say "ouch!"
thank you and great say what's jp and V

Rick: I was supposed to be going to a convention I think I got lost :?
: but what luck you got to see a hockey game that's cool
Rick: yes it seems my sense of direction goes wherever there's Hockey game and or coffee
:don't forget the blueberry pie
;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:D :D :D Now I'm a little hungry too ,erg ;)

Rick : Very quiet crowd today , maybe too quiet ? Not much to see on the rink anyway .

I remember that guy once *standing and shouting his head off at a player . Who was he ? I don't know but it was great fun ! :D

Kate was in the crowd that day too ;) Have a great time at the Steel City con, Kate !

*He seems to be pointing at the exit . Does he mean " go back home ,Houser ?" :lol:
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you again Kate for the new photo and more inspiration for say what's :D
and great say what V :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick: hmm ice cream what flavor.. Chocolate?.....vanilla?...caramel?.....strawberry?. .... Puppy chow...Waite puppy chow? ok these flavors are really out there these days what's next cat nip? ....but even our fury friends need to cool off probably not with that ice cream though and anyway it's time for this old dog to chow down :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ( continuation of yours ,erg and in connection with Kate's post ;) )

Rick ( thinking ): Puppy chow ? Funny name . But I love ice cream . So as long as it isn't called puppy poo I can take it ;)
This one's on me , Kate . A sort of tribute to Andy 🐶
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: nice one V and cute tribute to Andy :)

Rick : i don't care what new ice cream flavor they have nothing beats the classic
: what ..strawberry?....chocolate?.
Rick: nope vanilla ice cream every time :D
:man after my own heart :D