Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:58 pm
tvero80 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:10 am :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you for the new pics , erg ! This one is a little *** . Erg ( but it could be jp ;) ) was invited to a party in Hollywood and is talking to Rick :
:lol: :lol: :lol: I just knew you would go there V great say what :lol: :lol: :lol:
What do you mean , erg ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for your help Newfieblue :) No **** this time , jp , sorry ;)

I'm here to receive an award .

Great , isn't it ?

Rick ( starting his speech ) As *Paul Elouarde said : " The Earth is blue like an orange ... "
( thinking ) Thanks for the quote , V ;)

(Later talking to erg and jp ) Where will I put this at home ?

I really don't know . Does it float ? In my pool then .

Maybe Whiskey can play with it ? Don't get me wrong I'm really flattered . An environmental award . It means a lot to me . Let's just say ... I had a ball !! :D :D

(But speaking of oranges ...)

Please ! Don't play with the World !

*Note : Paul Eluard was a French poet but this quote was also used as the title of a movie about Ukraine recently = the Earth is blue as an orange .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:10 am What do you mean , erg ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for your help Newfieblue :) No **** this time , jp , sorry ;)
Loved the link to poetry, V, but I'm afraid you have gotten to me! This is much less elevated and *****, a response of sorts to your previous Say What about silly men in macho Hollywood.... I will let Jack have the last word (at least that I can think of!) on the subject of balls..... Sorry ;)

He's in a corridor of an abandoned Goa'uld ship with Carter, as the level of icy cold water is rising and Jacob is trying to save them....And this is what he thinks about. :o :shock: :lol: And I quote....

JACK to JACOB: How long's that gonna take? I'm looking at some major shrinkage here.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Ok then, jp,so I'll use your caption if you don't mind ( we sometimes do ) :D :D ( as a foreigner I hope I understood the word shrinkage :oops: )
LTTPlits wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:10 pm Loved the link to poetry, V, but I'm afraid you have gotten to me! This is much less elevated and *****, a response of sorts to your previous Say What about silly men in macho Hollywood.... I will let Jack have the last word (at least that I can think of!) on the subject of balls..... Sorry ;)
He's in a corridor of an abandoned Goa'uld ship with Carter, as the level of icy cold water is rising and Jacob is trying to save them....And this is what he thinks about. :o :shock: :lol: And I quote....

JACK ( thinking): How long's that gonna take? I'm looking at some major shrinkage here.

Carter hasn't noticed anything , has she ? No , she can't have ... what a relief ...
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:32 pm Ok then, jp,so I'll use your caption if you don't mind ( we sometimes do ) :D :D ( as a foreigner I hope I understood the word shrinkage :oops:)
Oh, I don't mind at all, V! And, you understood the word completely!!! ;) :D Your version is even funnier than the real one. Perfect! :lol: :lol: :lol:
EJA

Post by EJA »

Couldn't help but chime in.

Rick: "Hey guys, you couldn't wait until the bubbles were gone? Geez."
EJA
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:32 pm Ok then, jp,so I'll use your caption if you don't mind ( we sometimes do ) :D :D ( as a foreigner I hope I understood the word shrinkage :oops:)
It just occurred to me, V, in reading the above again, that I may have both made a faux pas and misunderstood you... Uh, it really wasn't "my" caption! That is, I didn't create it (I only used it!)... :oops: Credit Mazzolli and Mullie who wrote that episode, "Descent"! I remembered the scene, as I had just watched the episode again.... and it seemed so fitting.... ;) but I guess I should have footnoted it.... :oops:
EJA wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:11 am Couldn't help but chime in.
Glad you did, EJA. :lol: :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:28 am
It just occurred to me, V, in reading the above again, that I may have both made a faux pas and misunderstood you...
Actually I was the one who made a faux pas I misunderstood the word , jp . My caption was ********* :oops: sorry
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Here's another one :

Jack : Carter ? Where are you ?

Sam : I'm here , sir .
Jack ( thinking) : When I am in a tight spot , I need to be next to Carter .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Actually I was the one who made a faux pas I misunderstood the word , jp . My caption was ********* :oops: sorry
V, the misunderstanding was that it was not "my caption" but a direct quotation from the show. That was my faux pas: I should have made that clear in my original post. I wasn't thinking! :oops: You understood the word completely. Your earlier say what was a perfect follow-up and very funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: So you have nothing to apologize for... The writers of that episode were the ones who started it being ****! You just followed their lead... :D (and mine in posting it.... ;))

I will get to your newest one :D in a bit....
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: great say what's V, jp and EJA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and V you know exacly what i mean though i think we are as bad as each other :lol: ;)

Amanda: hey did someone turn on the jets I feel like I'm in a spa
Rick: oh sorry that was me I had beans for lunch
Amanda: ew rick....

Amanda swims away and gets out of the pool

Rick: well that was a little rude people usually enjoy spas don't they?