RDA Q&A available

tvero80

Re: RDA Q&A available

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you , Kate !
LucyKao

Post by LucyKao »

KateR wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:57 pm It was more complicated than I thought, but the three Companion pieces are up now in the Video Gallery.

Companion insisted that they should be embedded YouTube links rather than hosted like my other videos. That doesn't quite make sense to me, because then the links are easily accessible. But in any case, they play properly for me - just let me know if there is a problem hosting them this way, especially if you are not a member of The Companion.

Thanks!

Kate
Just watched the video.
I can’t thank you enough.
He looks great!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I must admit I watched the last video several times . It's really (I can't find the word(s))... many things ( fun ? touching ? ...) It brings back good memories ( with Amanda and Chris joining in ) . But the part that cracks me up every time is when Brad says to Rick fans want to hear from him and see him even if he's ageing and he answers " well I should put some pants on then " :lol: :lol: :lol: ( the reference to the toothbrush is a 'nice' one too... I guess I have Rick's sense of humor ...hope so :) ( ?) At least I enjoyed it ... very much !!)
He said he loved his life but felt a little frustrated about not acting anymore . It would be great if he could do something on Motherland Fort Salem ( little cameo part, voiceover whatever ;) ) directed by Amanda ! :)
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Danke Kate und danke tvero80.