RDA Q&A available

LucyKao

Re: RDA Q&A available

Post by LucyKao »

KateR wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:20 am The Companion has reached out to me. (I had stopped trying to reach them, so it was a nice surprise that they took the initiative.) They are offering permission to host the videos here on the site. We just have to work out which versions. But hang on, you may get to see them in one form or another here soon.

Kate
What a great news! Thank you, Kate.
Can't wait!!
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I have permission to upload the "free" 30-minute version of the first podcast from January, and the FULL 1-hour version of the Q&A from February. Now I just have to find a moment to get them uploaded. But be patient - they are coming.

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:46 pm I have permission to upload the "free" 30-minute version of the first podcast from January, and the FULL 1-hour version of the Q&A from February. Now I just have to find a moment to get them uploaded. But be patient - they are coming.

Kate
Great news ! Take your time , Kate ! :) Thank you ! ( and thank you to the companion ...)
Beata

Post by Beata »

I have permission to upload the "free" 30-minute version of the first podcast from January, and the FULL 1-hour version of the Q&A from February. Now I just have to find a moment to get them uploaded. But be patient - they are coming.

Kate
Awesome Kate!

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

That's great, Kate.
Daicy :)
Evelin

Post by Evelin »

KateR wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:46 pm I have permission to upload the "free" 30-minute version of the first podcast from January, and the FULL 1-hour version of the Q&A from February. Now I just have to find a moment to get them uploaded. But be patient - they are coming.

Kate
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲💛💛💛💛💛
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

It was more complicated than I thought, but the three Companion pieces are up now in the Video Gallery.

Companion insisted that they should be embedded YouTube links rather than hosted like my other videos. That doesn't quite make sense to me, because then the links are easily accessible. But in any case, they play properly for me - just let me know if there is a problem hosting them this way, especially if you are not a member of The Companion.

Thanks!

Kate
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate!
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate!
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

Thank you Kate :D