RDA Q&A available

Beata

RDA Q&A available

Post by Beata »

"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
ttrana

Re: RDA Q&A available

Post by ttrana »

I wish we could watch it and not be members, I’m so glad that I could see it once right after it was live-streamed.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I thought they were going to release the edited 30-minute free version at some point? Has anyone found that yet? The only link I get is for the full version, and my subscription should have run out by now.

Kate
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Kate, I’m a member, and The Companion is on Twitter, so I just sent a dm and asked. Nothing to lose by asking, right? I’ll post here if I get a response.
Beata

Post by Beata »

I thought they were going to release the edited 30-minute free version at some point? Has anyone found that yet? The only link I get is for the full version, and my subscription should have run out by now.

Kate
I am a member too and the notice I got not only said it was ready but encouraged members to share it on twitter and Facebook, I shared mine on Facebook and not everyone was able to view the material. Hopefully a version for everyone will be released soon. But we all know money talks. :roll:
I got an answer from the companion:
PP
Beata G
1 day ago
I hope it will be available to everyone soon. I am a member and shared it on Facebook, but some could not view it.
PP
James Hoare
4 hours ago
It's coming soon for non-members!
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Beata. I haven’t received a response to my inquiry, so it was really good to see the one you got.
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you, Beata. I haven’t received a response to my inquiry, so it was really good to see the one you got.
Your welcome GWhite, I was happy to receive it and pass it on.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

The Companion has reached out to me. (I had stopped trying to reach them, so it was a nice surprise that they took the initiative.) They are offering permission to host the videos here on the site. We just have to work out which versions. But hang on, you may get to see them in one form or another here soon.

Kate
Beata

Post by Beata »

Good for you KateR, I know you have been waiting for an answer from the companion for awhile now. Maybe they will give you both interviews for your site!

Beata
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Sounds good Kate! Thank You for the info!