RDA video interview 22 January

Beata

Re: RDA video interview 22 January

Post by Beata »

:lol: So funny thanks for sharing.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thank you for sharing the video zuzik2301 :D
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

This video plays normally to me. Thanks for sharing. I think it's the same page I saw the previous video. The link was from some social network.
Daicy :)
Beata

Post by Beata »

For those of you that cannot see the video (last one) that was so funny here is the script:

Brad Wright: “Let me tell you a story from the beginning of Stargate. I tell this to… I don’t know if you remember this, but it’s a great Richard Dean Anderson story. Contractually your name, Richard Dean Anderson, had to be the same size as the title Stargate SG-1, in terms of the same font.”

Richard Dean Anderson: *starts to protest*

Brad Wright: “Now that’s not something you requested obviously that was just something that your agents and lawyers stuck in and so… In fact, I know that’s not something you requested because I remember you laughing your head off when I showed you the poster that couldn’t fit Richard Dean Anderson anymore. It could only fit the word ‘Hard Dean Anders’.

Richard Dean Anderson: *laughs and then gestures approvingly* Well…

Brad Wright: “Hard Dean Anders was all that fit and you had the same reaction that you had just now: ‘I kinda like it.” Hard Dean Anders – let’s go with that.”

Richard Dean Anderson: “I’m just now finding out about the font size.”

Brad Wright: “Oh no, yeah, I remember you just laughed at that and said ‘Don’t worry about it, change it to whatever you need’. It was pretty funny.”

Richard Dean Anderson: “Make it fit.”

Brad Wright: “Yeah, that was you not exercising your tremendous star power. At least we didn’t go with Hard Dean Anders… that would have been different.”

"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Danke Beata für das Schreiben des Gespräches zwischen Rick und Brad. Klingt total lustig und passt zu Rick. An ihn
Und für alle noch nachträglich " ein gesundes, neues und gutes Jahr 2022 ". Danke dass ich hier sein darf :) :D
Beata

Post by Beata »

Your welcome Susanne.
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

I just saw the recent video on the page of The Companion and I’m not a subscriber! It was great to see that and funny!
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Just fyi, the Companion is dropping short videos from the upcoming podcast on YouTube. There was another one today I think. That’s three that I know of.

I only have the free version of YouTube. You can probably find the shorts by searching for Richard Dean Anderson.

It’s not the whole podcast, but it is some fun insights, and it’s free. They’ll probably be dropping more between now and the 22nd.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

GWhite wrote: Just fyi, the Companion is dropping short videos from the upcoming podcast on YouTube. There was another one today I think. That’s three that I know of.
There have been at least four so far. The link is in the latest update I added to the site.

I'm still waiting for the clips they promised I'd be able to add to the gallery here. :roll:

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:10 am
GWhite wrote: Just fyi, the Companion is dropping short videos from the upcoming podcast on YouTube. There was another one today I think. That’s three that I know of.
There have been at least four so far. The link is in the latest update I added to the site.

I'm still waiting for the clips they promised I'd be able to add to the gallery here. :roll:

Kate
Thank you for the update and the link , Kate ! About the most recent video I remember Rick mentioning that anecdote at a con in Gent during the Q&A a few years ago . But these videos are very short ! Very frustrating...