RDA video interview 22 January

Wathorighh

Re: RDA video interview 22 January

Post by Wathorighh »

Can't see the video either, because I'm not a member. Although I'd love to see it I will not join the companion community. So I hope it will be available for everyone anytime in the future.
**Andrea**
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I won't join either...
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I did finally hear back from the Companion website today. I thought they might offer to share with RDA's fans, but they are not inclined to do that.

They did say that they would "see about" offering short clips that I could share here - if they do, I will post them.

They also said that a shortened, edited version of the interview will be available on their site for free - I don't know for how long.

But if you want to see the whole thing, you will have to become a member. Yeah, I know, I'm not inclined to join either, so it seems many of RDA's fans will miss out. :roll:

Kate
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

Kate you go above and beyond for us I really appreciate your efforts thank you Kate :D
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

If I remember correctly, the shorter, free, edited videos are usually good. I think they eventually make it to YouTube. If you want to see the whole, you can join on a monthly membership, then unsubscribe afterwards.

I’m a member because there’s other sci-fi on the site, not only Stargate. Most of the articles are interesting and informative and the interviews have been outstanding. It’s the only subscription I have besides cable.

I hope they do make some parts of the interview available to Kate to post on this site.That would be awesome for Rick’s fans.

Thank you, Kate. Can’t say that enough. You are awesome.
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

I'm not a member as well but I was able to get see the video thanks to instagram link. I'm not sure how to put it here and be sure it'll work, but it's just another one minute trailer. I copied what it said...

"Brad Wright: And I quote you actually, constantly, in every room I’ve been in since. And that’s your acronym L.T.S. – because life’s too short

Richard Dean Anderson: *chuckles* Oh yeah, yeah.

Brad Wright: Yeah. Well, yeah. I mean… just occasionally if there was an actor that sounded like they might be a handful that somebody was talking about, you might just turn to me and say, ‘L.T.S.’. And you were right. And that’s how to proceed, right?

Richard Dean Anderson: “Well, I remember in the MacGyver days, I would just confront the actor. I did that a couple of times. And it didn’t serve me well overall, but usually took care of problems on the spot. I mean, if a couple of actors were acting like their shit didn’t stink, or we owed them something bigger than a paycheck… and it just didn’t fly with my sensibilities – my Minnesota upbringing"
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

zuzik2301 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:06 pm I'm not a member as well but I was able to get see the video thanks to instagram link. I'm not sure how to put it here and be sure it'll work, but it's just another one minute trailer. I copied what it said...

"Brad Wright: And I quote you actually, constantly, in every room I’ve been in since. And that’s your acronym L.T.S. – because life’s too short

Richard Dean Anderson: *chuckles* Oh yeah, yeah.

Brad Wright: Yeah. Well, yeah. I mean… just occasionally if there was an actor that sounded like they might be a handful that somebody was talking about, you might just turn to me and say, ‘L.T.S.’. And you were right. And that’s how to proceed, right?

Richard Dean Anderson: “Well, I remember in the MacGyver days, I would just confront the actor. I did that a couple of times. And it didn’t serve me well overall, but usually took care of problems on the spot. I mean, if a couple of actors were acting like their shit didn’t stink, or we owed them something bigger than a paycheck… and it just didn’t fly with my sensibilities – my Minnesota upbringing"
Many thanks , zuzik 2301 !!! :D ( I want the names of these actors :lol: :lol: )
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

I can't see it either and I'm sorry but I won't join the Companion either, even for one month! Too bad for fans :roll: Thanks Kate for everything you do!
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

I also only see the photo and I am not connected to the companions. I saw the video a few days ago, but I don't know where. Maybe instagram or twitter or fb?
Daicy :)
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders