RDA video interview 22 January

ergomac23

Re: RDA video interview 22 January

Post by ergomac23 »

hey I saw that video your right it does echo the up coming podcast in a way also love seeing him play hockey it is like he is in his element and he looks so happy thanks V :D
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I've been trying to prompt some sort of message from RDA, about Christmas, about New Year's, about the Brad interview... So far there has been no response. If I don't hear anything in the next few days, I'll go ahead and at least post the information about the interview.

But I'm waiting for a response on that, too. I had reached out to the Companion site, and they said they planned to make the interview available "to Richard," but I'm not sure what that means as far as access outside of a subscription. As I mentioned before, RDA wasn't really happy to hear that fans would have to pay to see it.

Hopefully I'll have some kind of response/information soon.

Meanwhile, Happy New Year to all.

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:44 pm I've been trying to prompt some sort of message from RDA, about Christmas, about New Year's, about the Brad interview... So far there has been no response. If I don't hear anything in the next few days, I'll go ahead and at least post the information about the interview.

But I'm waiting for a response on that, too. I had reached out to the Companion site, and they said they planned to make the interview available "to Richard," but I'm not sure what that means as far as access outside of a subscription. As I mentioned before, RDA wasn't really happy to hear that fans would have to pay to see it.

Hopefully I'll have some kind of response/information soon.

Meanwhile, Happy New Year to all.

Kate
Thank you for everything , Kate and Happy New Year to you ! :)
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you for the info, Kate. I guess Rick will respond whenever he’s ready. Christmas probably seemed off this year without Poppy. Hopefully all is well with him and his family, and they had a nice Christmas and New Years. It would be lovely if he had the chance to travel a bit.

The video clip looked marvelous. Hopefully the Companion, Brad, and Rick came to some kind of agreement with which he felt comfortable. I’m really not surprised we haven’t heard details. If Rick was ok enough to go ahead and do the interview, then that’s good enough. He looked like he was enjoying himself in the clip.

Hope 2022 treats you well, Kate.
Claire

Post by Claire »

Hi Friends, hi Kate,
I was so happy to learn about Rick' interview with Brad. It seems they have found a good way to speak with fans and probably that Rick feels at ease to speak with Brad, a good old friend. :)
I wish to Rick, Kate and all of you a very HaPpY New year. For him i suppose Christmas wasn't the same without his dear Poppy. I hope he feels better, even if the lost of an animal takes a lot of time... I know. 💔
Thanks you Kate to sent your messages, to answer to us when we have questions... And again, a beautiful year 2022 with all the best 💛✨
Claire
Claire

Post by Claire »

Also, i wondered if there was anything planned for Rick's birthday this year on the forum :?: That we could do together or not? I may be missing some posts, so I'm taking the liberty of asking here even though I know this isn't the right place :roll: Don't hesitate to tell me if there is a page dedicated to his birthday... ;) 💙
Beata

Post by Beata »

I found this today on the companion app, it is an extension of what he said before
https://www.thecompanion.app/2022/01/05/video-x/
:lol:
I hope he is alright he isolates himself too much and that is not good for anyone.

Happy New Year Kate and everybody.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Beata wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:24 pm I found this today on the companion app, it is an extension of what he said before
https://www.thecompanion.app/2022/01/05/video-x/
:lol:
Beata
Is it a video , Beata ? I'm not a member all I can see is a picture ...
Beata

Post by Beata »

Yes tvero80 it is a video
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Oh :( I can't see it.