RDA video interview 22 January

GWhite

Re: Possible (probable) RDA appearance this weekend (SG1 related)

Post by GWhite »

I am a member of the The Companion. They usually tweet upcoming events in advance. I can’t imagine them not doing so if Brad Wright is able to pin Rick down and they actually do a conversation. There is a membership fee, but they often offer a free trial period (they did for the AI reading).

I see several others mention being members. No doubt one of us will mention it here if something comes up with Rick involved.

If you’re on Twitter, you can follow The Companion App to see their latest news without actually joining them.
EstherA

Post by EstherA »

Hi guys,

I just received a news update for upcoming podcasts by Brad Wright on The Companion. They confirmed that RDA is going to be in Brad's final podcast of the year!
To quote the article, "The man behind Jack O'Neill is an elusive presence online and with his last con appearance way back in 2019, this is going to be HUGE" :D :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

EstherA wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:11 pm Hi guys,

I just received a news update for upcoming podcasts by Brad Wright on The Companion. They confirmed that RDA is going to be in Brad's final podcast of the year!
To quote the article, "The man behind Jack O'Neill is an elusive presence online and with his last con appearance way back in 2019, this is going to be HUGE" :D :D
Great news !! Thanks for sharing it !
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

oh that sounds fun thank you EstherA :D
EstherA

RDA video interview 22 January

Post by EstherA »

Hi all,

Just got the teaser trailer from The Companion with Brad Wright for Ricks appearance.

It is not a podcast but a actual video interview and he looks great! It seems to be a fun and entertaining conversation :D :D

It will be broadcast on Jan 22.

I can't wait!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTbkFzA79z0&t=9s
ergomac23

Re: RDA video interview 22 January

Post by ergomac23 »

yay we finally know when it is going to be oh thank you for the video EstherA so excited :D :D :D :D
Beata

Post by Beata »

This is so exciting! In video that is awesome! He does look good, and now we can see him smile.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for sharing the link , EstherA ! Yes , he does look good !! He hasn't changed a bit ;) From what we hear this interview is going to be fun ! :D January 22 ? Just the day before his birthday ? ;)
Auri

Post by Auri »

I just saw the tweet about this and I'm SO excited! Hope many can join :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Found this old video ( posted on November 2021) . Since I didn't know where to put it ... here it is . I think it echoes the video which will be broadcast in January 2022 ( why make us wait so long , Brad ??? :roll: )
The sound isn't too good sometimes but you can use the subtitles :
https://youtu.be/dAL9dZnHfIQ