RDA video interview 22 January

Beata

Re: RDA video interview 22 January

Post by Beata »

Here is the fourth one:

https://www.thecompanion.app/2022/01/11 ... e-general/

Brad Wright: Hey, did they make you an honorary General or Colonel or something?

Richard Dean Anderson: Yes, yes. In fact, General Jumper, remember him or him? Yeah. When he came on in fact, that’s one of the… that’s something I remember distinctly about him was that he was on… we used him as an extra or to portray himself actually, I guess, in a couple of scenes. nicest guy, you know, I’ve ever met in the Air Force.

Brad Wright: Those guys at that level are politicians, they’re very good at dealing with people.

Richard Dean Anderson: Yeah, well they flew me to Washington for that, to receive that [honorary rank], which was really a phenomenal honor, I have to say. I was pretty humbled by it all. But while he was on set, I got to chat him up a little bit about characters in the Air Force. And specifically, was there anything credible about my portrayal of Jack O’Neill? And, like, do you have you do you have some airmen that are like that? And he interrupted me and said ‘Yes, and worse’.

Brad Wright: *laughs*

Richard Dean Anderson: Well, thank God. He said, ‘Keep doing it. You’re right on.’ Should I be worried?

"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

The Companion has an invitation to a 7 Day free guest membership so fans can watch the RDA interview free. You can opt out after 7 days before you have a charge.

Members received an email with a link to the watch party, and an invitation to forward it, but I’ve been unable to capture the link to share here. I’m not a techy, so there may be something I’ve missed. The email said to share on Twitter or Facebook, so I’m going to do that.

If you want to try it, I am going to try to share it to Twitter. My page isn’t locked, so if you are on Twitter, you should be able to get there.

I am @gscheet on Twitter.

======================================

GWhite sent the link to me. Here is the link she was trying to post:

https://www.thecompanion.app/bring-a-friend/

:) Kate
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Just noticed… That free one week trial is on the yearly membership, so be absolutely sure if you do it, that you go in abs opt out before the free trial is up!!!
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Kate, Thank you for posting Rick’s update about the Interview!. And thank you to Rick for taking the time to check it out and send us the note. I know I appreciate it bunches.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Incidentally, if you do choose to try a one-week or one-month or free trial, and you need to input your credit card information to complete the process, be sure to log in to your account afterward and turn the auto-renewal feature OFF to be sure that you are not automatically charged at the end of your trial.

Kate
Irene K

Post by Irene K »

unfortunately I can't see it because I'm at work in Sweden, 😒
Beata

Post by Beata »

More exciting news. The Companion announced that they will do another live broadcast with Rick on Feb.12, 2022. He was about to lose his signal and couldn't find the connector :lol: Rick is so natural.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

GREAT! Thanks for the news, Beata.
By the way, I wish a VeRy HaPpY BiRtHdAy to Richard. Hope his Day will be full of joy and happiness! ;) :D
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
Beata

Post by Beata »

Your welcome Jo56!

Beata
lmneal01

Post by lmneal01 »

During Jan. 22 interview RDA mentioned he had lost weight due to some health issues. Has he given us any more information on that? BTW, he looks very good, hair back off of face, great eyes as usual and healthy grin.