New Picture of RDA

ttrana

New Picture of RDA

Post by ttrana »

RDA posted a selfie last week on his Instagram story so it was only on there for 24 hrs but I screenshot it and I was wondering if I can post it on here or wait until he gives permission to Kate to post things on her? Just want to be respectful of him and this website.I didn’t want to do anything wrong. I didn’t know how that worked. And next Q I’ve never posted any pics on here so if I can how can I post it? I would love to share it to you all if you didn’t get to see it.
GWhite

Re: New Picture of RDA

Post by GWhite »

KateR, what do you think?
I saw it, too, but I remember a few times Rick posted things there he didn’t intend to. It looked to me like he might have been playing around with a new special effects thing again.
I’d wait until KateR says ok, but that’s just me. Others may feel differently. I think she monitors what is posted, so she’ll probably see this. You can always send her a private message and ask, too.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I got a "chime" from Instagram, too, when the picture appeared, and I noticed that it disappeared shortly afterward. It has happened before, that he has accidentally posted a message or a picture without even realizing it had posted. And when I have asked him if he intended it to be posted (on the website), he has had no idea what I was talking about. I suspect this is another of those times.

Not too long afterward, he sent me a text, so perhaps that was what he was trying to do when the image posted. Unfortunately, it was not really an update. It began, "I get so close to writing something for the Loyal and the Resilient; something like brief reflections on... stuff." Then he went on to say (once again) that he would try to share an update soon.

If he does, I can try to ask him again just exactly what it was that he intended to be posted publicly. Until then, though, I continue to wait...

Kate
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate! First thing I thought when I saw the pic was that Rick’s playing with his cell phone again. Perhaps his muse will strike again soon and he’ll send on a few words about … stuff, and maybe a pic. He does send some lovely and also imaginative pics, too, even if some aren’t accompanied by words. In the meantime, we’ll wait with you.

And, hope you are doing well as we move into Fall.
Beata

Post by Beata »

I saw it too, it was on MacGyvers anniversary date. I thought that maybe he posted a selfie because of all the mail he must have received wishing him Happy Macgyver Anniversary. Hopefully he will update us soon. Thanks Kate for the info. :D

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver