Lyon Game Show 21 and 22 september 2019

karinedauphin

Lyon Game Show 21 and 22 september 2019

Post by karinedauphin »

i say immediatly... no... mister Anderson will not be in Lyon. He was last year ...
But...
For the fans who like Stargate, Michael Shanks and Corin Nemec will be in France in September
It is just for information

Probably there is a possibility to have some dedicated photos. I give you the link :
https://tgs-lyongameshow.fr/

Sorry for disturbing. If this post is not appropriated here, i will erase it, of course

MiG_Foxbat

Re: Lyon Game Show 21 and 22 september 2019

Post by MiG_Foxbat »

Eh, that's a shame he won't be able to attend; but then, I wanted to go to this con as well (I've got family in Lyon) and won't be able to, it's already unpleasant, but it would have been really painful if RDA did come to it.
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

MiG_Foxbat wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:26 am Eh, that's a shame he won't be able to attend; but then, I wanted to go to this con as well (I've got family in Lyon) and won't be able to, it's already unpleasant, but it would have been really painful if RDA did come to it.
Richard was in Lyon already... last year. He made the first convention in Lyon from the franchise TGS/Toulouse ;)
MiG_Foxbat

Post by MiG_Foxbat »

Oh, okay, thanks. I'll stay tuned to know when he comes again!
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

MiG_Foxbat wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:51 am Oh, okay, thanks. I'll stay tuned to know when he comes again!
Here is the best place to stay tuned. Kate does a wonderful job. And if it is not enough, all fans from all around the world give information. So welcome ;) :)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

karinedauphin wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:35 pm
MiG_Foxbat wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:26 am Eh, that's a shame he won't be able to attend; but then, I wanted to go to this con as well (I've got family in Lyon) and won't be able to, it's already unpleasant, but it would have been really painful if RDA did come to it.
Richard was in Lyon already... last year. He made the first convention in Lyon from the franchise TGS/Toulouse ;)
Just to remind you of his appearance ( what you missed :( ) last year :

https://youtu.be/L8xwalasEUE

If we can find some interesting stuff on Michael Shanks and Corin Nemec this year we'll let you know.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Just a little something to show the mood on stage during the Q&A :
https://youtu.be/xDo10xwvyA4

(the question was a direct "why aren't you on TV anymore ?" which an embarrassed bearded man tried to moderate and refuted ).
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

A friend of mine made videos from the panel this week end.
But she is not in the forum.
So technically I will try to get the videos and try to put here.
Just if you have some interest....

Corin Nemec made a joke.... "Why do the french people eat snails ?....
Because they don't like ..... fast food...."

And it was a question to the both of stargate if they meet together Christopher, Michael, Richard, Amanda, Corin.
Diplomatically Corin explained that he lives in Texas and the other live far away like Michael who lives in Vancouver.
Michael explains that it is very difficult to meet Richard. Even someone who lives in the same street doesn't meet Richard during months...

I wish you a beautiful beginning of the week

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: