Florida Supercon

PamK1950

Florida Supercon

Post by PamK1950 »

It appears that this "Supercon" was a dud. Paul Brown posted on Instagram pictures from the con. One was the empty lines for autographs and one from his panel which Paul said seemed more like a meet and greet. And this was the situation for all guests and not just RDA.
If you can't say anything nice.....

ergomac23

Re: Florida Supercon

Post by ergomac23 »

that explains so much why there doesn't seem to be many photos or even videos oh well a positive way of looking at it RDA would have gotten longer breaks and the people that were there to see him would have gotten heaps of time to talk with him :D ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Too many cons in July maybe ? Pity RDA had to cross the country for this .
ergomac23 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:11 am that explains so much why there doesn't seem to be many photos or even videos oh well a positive way of looking at it RDA would have gotten longer breaks and the people that were there to see him would have gotten heaps of time to talk with him :D ;)

… and their personalized autograph too ! :D
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

i don't think RDA would have found it a waist considering he is much closer to his daughter there :) and most likely would visit her between or even after the conventions
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:00 am i don't think RDA would have found it a waist considering he is much closer to his daughter there :) and most likely would visit her between or even after the conventions
You're right , ergomac. I always forget that long distances for us mean nothing for you in this huge country :)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

huh? i live in Australia tvero80 but i get your point ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:28 am huh? i live in Australia tvero80 but i get your point ;)
Oh, sorry , I don't know why I thought you were American :) . Still, Australia is a big country much bigger than France ! (my country ;) )
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

it's OK tvero80 i never mentioned it so all is good .... France :o wow that is a BIG country.... back to the topic check out what i found so this is what happens when RDA gets board check out the drawing and the autograph with squiggles he has artist talent i like it :D :D :D ...but his desk is by the wall what is up with that? no wonder he didn't have very many people if they couldn't find him :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzn5bUoB0Gr/
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:43 am it's OK tvero80 i never mentioned it so all is good .... France :o wow that is a BIG country.... back to the topic check out what i found so this is what happens when RDA gets board check out the drawing and the autograph with squiggles he has artist talent i like it :D :D :D ...but his desk is by the wall what is up with that? no wonder he didn't have very many people if they couldn't find him :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzn5bUoB0Gr/
:lol: :lol: :lol: At least he had one + a fan (round thing) that makes two :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the pic.
Please call me V, ergomac , everyone does over here ;)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

you just made that into a say what :lol: :lol: :lol: but i agree V at least he had two fans and an extra set of pipes in case he lost his voice ;)
and you can call me EM or Erg which ever is cool with me