Comic Con Germany Stuttgart 29/30 June

karinedauphin

Re: Comic Con Germany Stuttgart 29/30 June

Post by karinedauphin »

Here is the "Wild Loyalists" Tshirt for Stuttgart.
B, your tshirt is great. As I wrote, but perhaps bad explained... "Wild Loyalists" will be on the Tshirt the next one, the next one, the next one.. So your is perfect :lol: :lol:

Our Tshirt has an amazing story. It was so nice to exchange with all of the members of the group. We created a group from 7 persons, never seen before from 3 differents countries. Each one of us chose her "favorite" photo of Mister Anderson. We tried to have a picture of each ... how say... serie in which he played. I proposed the back as a joke. And as he saw the back, he laughed !! You can probably recognize picture from : Simpsons, Ordinary Heroes, MacGyver, Rourke, Legend, and "himself actual"...For example, I chose the photo on the top, with the army dogtap. And also this picture has its own story now... Because in Wrexham, Mister Anderson saw this photo on my montage and he said "nice picture". And Mister Brown looked at the montage and said to Mister Anderson "are you on this picture?"... and I "yes of course, who else ?". And Mister Brown to me "do you taken this picture ?"... "hum, unfortunately not, I was probably too young at the time which the picture was made ... :lol: :lol: :lol: "

I sent to kate two pictures of our group. Perhaps you will see them soon

So the next Tshirt... Perhaps the group will be with 10, 15.. or more persons... then so many more pictures of the Tshirt.... :lol: :lol:

Last edited by karinedauphin on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Karine, thanks for sharing that "tshirt story!" It is awesome!!!!!!!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for sharing , Karine ! It's great ! But as you said one shot ( for Stuttgart only ) .
Last edited by tvero80 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:42 pm Karine, thanks for sharing that "tshirt story!" It is awesome!!!!!!!
You're welcome. Your turn to bring him the message of the Wild Loyalists... :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by karinedauphin on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:47 pm Thank you for sharing ! It's great !
You're welcome. A pleasure
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, it will be. Will tell him we are USA members of the Wild Loyalist gang he met at Stuttgart.....
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:51 pm Yes, it will be. Will tell him we are USA members of the Wild Loyalist gang he met at Stuttgart.....
The torch is passed :D :D :D Thanks, B !
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:51 pm Yes, it will be. Will tell him we are USA members of the Wild Loyalist gang he met at Stuttgart.....
The silly crazy one... with the "matchbox-girl"... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Caty

Post by Caty »

karinedauphin wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:30 pm Here is the "Wild Loyalists" Tshirt for Stuttgart.
B, your tshirt is great. As I wrote, but perhaps bad explained... "Wild Loyalists" will be on the Tshirt the next one, the next one, the next one.. So your is perfect :lol: :lol:

Our Tshirt has an amazing story. It was so nice to exchange with all of the members of the group. We created a group from 7 persons, never seen before from 3 differents countries. Each one of us chose her "favorite" photo of Mister Anderson. We tried to have a picture of each ... how say... serie in which he played. I proposed the back as a joke. And as he saw the back, he laughed !! You can probably recognize picture from : Simpsons, Ordinary Heroes, MacGyver, Rourke, Legend, and "himself actual"...For example, I chose the photo on the top, with the army dogtap. And also this picture has its own story now... Because in Wrexham, Mister Anderson saw this photo on my montage and he said "nice picture". And Mister Brown looked at the montage and said to Mister Anderson "are you on this picture?"... and I "yes of course, who else ?". And Mister Brown to me "do you taken this picture ?"... "hum, unfortunately not, I was probably too young at the time which the picture was made ... :lol: :lol: :lol: "

I sent to kate two pictures of our group. Perhaps you will see them soon

So the next Tshirt... Perhaps the group will be with 10, 15.. or more persons... then so many more pictures of the Tshirt.... :lol: :lol:

Karine, thanks for introducing the T-Shirt pics :D
The pic I choosed was the right one at the bottom from the event in Paris, when he got the Jules-Verne-Award a few years ago.

A little bit more about the T-Shirt-story:
I was the first of our group to ask for an autograph and so I said, I have to tell you a little bit about this T-Shirt. He looked up at me, eyes growing wide and said "Oh my god!". Then I turned around so he could see the back and he said "Better, much better" :lol: :lol: :lol:
He signed my copy of Kate's Stargate SG-1- book and asked first, if he shoud sign it on the cover. But when I told him to sign on the inside, first page, he was more comfortable with it.
After the panel on the first day I went for the photosession - with my t-shirt on. Sadly I don't know if he recognized it that day.

As others already said, on the next day he was supposed to write dedications only on the photosession-pics. That was no problem for me, because I had something special in my mind.
As I'm an amateur astronomer I owe some telescopes and everyone has a name.
So one is called "Colonel Jack O'Neill" and now I wanted his autograph for my telescope.
I printed a picture of my telescope and of some moon-pictures I made with it and told him about that.
He said, that he liked every science, astronomy too, althoug he has no idea of it. But he liked my pics. :D :D
So he signed a piece of foil, which I will put on my telecope. :D

After that we went to the photosession again for some single shots and the group picture.
Due to my dear collegues from work, who gave me a phototicket for my birthday, I had 3 phototickets all together.

As you can read from our reports, it was an amazing weekend with RDA and together with a bunch of very lovely people.
And sweeties, I hope we meet again soon. I love all of you 💕
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

So glad you had a great time, Caty ! It shows on the pics !! :D