Thank you, Kate

GWhite

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by GWhite »

What a wonderful surprise, and what a great note from Rick! I’m very happy to hear that Archie and Andy get on so well (except for the sniffy stuff) and that they are keeping Rick entertained. It’s especially good news that Andy seems to be doing okay.

Thank you so much, Kate! It’s a bit late to say Happy Fourth, but I hope your Fifth is awesome!
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick !

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Such a funny note ! Thank you for sharing !
Archie's s good company ( when he doesn't misbehave ;) ) . Just what Rick and Andy needed . He's so cute :) :

rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thanks for the update. Richard seems in good spirits. Glad Archi is mostly behaving. I think dogs should always have a doggie buddy. Plus I think Richard enjoys it also. Hope you had a safe 4th.

Jennifer
Monika

Post by Monika »

Thanks Kate and Rick for the great news.
It´s so nice to hear that everyone (regardless of whether they 2 or 4 legs) is doing well.

From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you kate and rick for giving us this new note glad things are going well and Archie is sort of behaving himself
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Dear Rick, loved hearing about those that are making you happy! Glad that Andy is being distracted by Arch-, that gives you free time, 'though you keep your eyes on them both, it seems! Hoping that you are enjoying the summer months. You haven't mentioned a motorcycle road trip in a while...Take care, love you, Leslie
:heart:
Dear Kate, again, thank you for the updates! I hope that you are also enjoying the summer months and all of it's blooms!
Take care, with love!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
steci85

Post by steci85 »

Dear Kate, dear Richard,
thank you both very much! <3
Thank you, Kate, for always staying tuned and so 'bringing both - Richard and fans - together' with your kind news.
Tank you, Richard, for kindly sharing your nice experiences in words and pictures and so caring for us, your fans.
I am always very glad about your news!
With best wishes and greetings
----
Stefanie
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for the news of the 25th anniversary event and thank you for the new note from rick and thank you rick for the note I hope your shoulder feels better :( I can't Waite for the 25th anniversary event sounds like it's going to be fun :D :D
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you both for the new note and pic and for the update , I mean the good news about the reunion ( not for members only which is nice ). Sorry to hear about Rick's injury ( another one added to the list ... :( )
But I can't see the photo when I click on it , Kate . Does anyone have the same problem ?
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

I can't see the photo when I click on it either V :?