Thank you, Kate

Beata

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Beata »

thanks to Kate and Rick for the 2 new updates. So sad about Andy, but Rick seems to be taking it well with his sense of humor.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, for the update. Thank you to Rick for sharing Andy with us and letting us know Wylie’s film is progressing. I really enjoy Rick’s pictures, and very much appreciate his notes.

Very much looking forward to the AI reading.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you , Kate for the 2 updates and Rick for sending this new note . Very sad to hear Andy isn't well . Hope Wylie's 'movie' will have the success it deserves ( Proud dad 's wishes for sure ;) )
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, so much, Rick and Kate, for the March 17 2022 update!! Rick, the picture of Andy on Instagram is gorgeous! Congratulations to WylieQ for cutting her film and all the best with the tweeks. Have you seen it, Rick :?: :) :heart:
Thank you, Kate, for keeping us in the loop! :heart: It's much appreciated! :)
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Thanks Kate for all the March Updates. Unfortunately I haven't been much online lately to thank you earlier. ;)

I'm so happy the Companion allowed you to host the videos. I so enjoy them and will watch them from time to time. Especially the Q&A video is soooo much fun to watch and always enlightens my day.

And thanks for giving us Rick's note. At the one hand it's sad to read about Andy's age-realated problems, on the other hand I'm so happy she had such a good life, is endlessly loved and is still around. I also saw Rick's beautiful image of her on his instagram. I so do hope she will be with Rick for quite a while.

I'm also happy, Wylie is taking progress on her way and it's always a joy to read how proud her daddy is. :D I also wish her tons of luck.
**Andrea**
Claire

Post by Claire »

Andyyyy 💛💖
Claire

Post by Claire »

Congratulations Wylie ! Your daddy is so proud of you! Keep going ! You are doing a beautiful work 💛🎞️🎥🎬☀️
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

What a wonderful note from Rick, Kate! Twenty-five years! It’s a great site, not just for keeping up with Rick, but there’s so much information about Stargate, Legend, and MacGyver. The pictures are awesome, the articles go waay back, and the videos, just wow! Just can’t tell you how very much we appreciate all your hard work. You are an amazing woman. Thank you so much for all you do.
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

25 years. 🎉WOW! What an amazing anniversary. Congratulation! 🎉
Thank you Kate for all your hard work on your website. Thanks to RDA too for his notes.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

25 years !!! We can't thank you enough for all you've done and are still doing by adding new things to the website , Kate ! And thank you Rick for this new note ( good idea to remind him , Kate ;) ). Happy anniversary , then !! :)