Thank you, Kate

GWhite

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by GWhite »

Thank you for the new note and the pic, Rick, and thank you Kate, as always.

Yes, been around since the beginning, well, GH anyway. We’ve all aged together.

Alas, with aging comes health issues. I sincerely hope the pain is at least somewhat controlled, and the odd hours of sleep help. Nights are not always my friend either, but short daytime naps abound. I’m betting Andy helps with those, and keeps the days from being too cloudy.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Yay Rick! You're alive, albeit a little worse for wear. Thank you Kate for passing on the post and thank you Rick for the lovely visual of Andy snuggled up in your armpit! Hold on to her and to the moment.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate and Rick for the new note and thank you rick for the great photo of you :D I hope you can find a away to get more sleep and you and Andy can stay well and happy ......
Monika

Post by Monika »

Dear Kate
Dear Rick,
thank you for the latest update. It´s always nice to get sign of life from Rick.

By the way Rick: We don´t get old, we get crunchy. It cracks in front and it cracks in back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Happy belated Birthday, Rick - you have always been the brightest star in the media! Thank you for that and your fantastic athleticism all those years! Please replace the aches and pains with the memories of what you were doing out on the slopes, etc, and maybe the a's and p's will go away ;) Thank you for the update! All the best wishes for the year coming :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you, Kate, for RDA's update and your intro comment to it :) :heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you for the update, Kate.
It’s good to hear the Q&A scheduled for the 12th is still on.
Hopefully Brad will get the time to Rick by then!
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

GWhite wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:54 pm Thank you for the update, Kate.
It’s good to hear the Q&A scheduled for the 12th is still on.
Hopefully Brad will get the time to Rick by then!
I had already responded to his message to tell him the time. You'd think either Brad or someone from Companion would have told him as well. After all, in a live event, the time is rather more important to know.

But then, like I've said before, he's not known for showing up on time! :roll:

Kate
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

They’ll have to set up and make sure they have a connection before they start (fingers crossed). Surely, surely, they’ll be in contact before then. At least one would hope. Maybe.
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thanks for the 2022 photo update on your and our site, Kate :heart: Much appreciated! :)
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for the latest updates the table read sounds like fun :D also thank you for giving us ricks latest note and thank you rick for sharing it ...so sad about Andy though :(