Thank you, Kate

Jo56

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Jo56 »

Jo56 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:27 pm So sad to read this last news. As Beata and Tvero wrote it, due to her age, we’d think Andy would have left first. Now, Andy and Richard have to take care of each other and remember the good memories. I know how heavy Rick's heart must actually be. Please give him our words of empathy and all our support in this sad moment.
Thank you, Kate.
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Thanks Kate for the message. I'm very sorry for Popy. Please express our condolences to Rick. Run free Poppy. Many new adventures await behind the rainbow. Susanne 💚
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate,

I read this sad news and and share Richard's grief. Animals are so dear to our hearts, they are part of our family and their disappearance is always a tragedy. All my thoughts and affection for richard and Andy... :cry:
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you kate for the note from rick so sorry to hear about Poppy :( my thoughts and prayers go out to Rick ,Andy and Wylie R.I.P Poppy :( :cry:
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

My Condolences to Rick, So sorry to hear about Poppy passing away. Thoughts and Prayers to him and Andy.
SanJ78

Post by SanJ78 »

Thank you for the update Kate. So sorry to hear the sad news about Poppy.
My condolences and support to Rick, Andy and Wylie. R.I.P. Poppy :cry:
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

As I've mentioned before, I can never tell when one of RDA's messages is "finished."

Late last night he sent another message and a new picture of fond memories. I've added it to the original message on the Updates page.

Kate
Monika

Post by Monika »

It is always difficult and sad when a family member ( matter if 2 or 4 legs) has to leave us.
I feel for Rick.

Kate, please convey my condolences to Rick.

From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."
Claire

Post by Claire »

I am really sad to know about Poppy passing 😥 i Guess how he can be devasted. Thank you Kate to related his post. Please send him our condoleances for his lost, his dear and lovely friend. 💔💛✨💕
Claire

Post by Claire »

KateR wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:00 pm As I've mentioned before, I can never tell when one of RDA's messages is "finished."

Late last night he sent another message and a new picture of fond memories. I've added it to the original message on the Updates page.

Kate
Thank you Kate 🙏🏼💛