Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by tvero80 »

GWhite wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:07 pm I really look forward to Andy pictures. I also have an older four footed buddy, so I know how concerning their health can be. It’s always good to see Andy looking healthy and happy.
Indeed Andy looks good and happy . Love can work miracles when pets get old(er) . She is in good hands , isn't she ? Thank you for posting the photo Rick kindly sent , Kate and thank you for confirming the podcast will take place soon :)
Hope it will be great and you'll enjoy it , GWhite ( specially if Rick answers your question ;) )
Daicy

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Daicy »

Thank you Kate for the new update with the link to the new SG-1 website. It's great to see Rick and Andy again. I'm enjoying it.
Daicy :)
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate and Rick, exciting news about the podcast. I wonder if it will be just audio or video too? Either way it will be great to hear Rick again.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Any news about the podcast which was supposed to be recorded this week , Kate ? Did Rick send a message about it ? ( maybe :? ) Hope he had a ball .
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:10 pm Any news about the podcast which was supposed to be recorded this week , Kate ? Did Rick send a message about it ? ( maybe :? ) Hope he had a ball.
I rarely get an update from RDA unless I specifically ask for one. He was supposed to record the podcast last Tuesday. I was traveling then, and I heard nothing from him. Earlier, The Companion had said it would be edited and probably available next week.

The whole thing has been rather confusing. When The Companion first announced it, I wrote to RDA to confirm, and he was a bit miffed that it had been announced before he had finalized with Brad, and he asked me who the "leak" had been. He also wasn't happy to learn that fans would have to pay to access the podcast. Right now I'm just waiting to hear, like everyone else.

Kate
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

Thank you Kate - and Rick - for the very sad update. It's made me sad 😥 Sending a lot of strength.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Very sad news indeed . Sorry for your loss , Rick :cry: Poppy was his mother's dog and he had welcomed her when his mother had passed away , right ? Since we know Andy is getting old and is in poor health I thought it was her at first . How old was Poppy ?
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, for bring us Rick’s note.

I loved reading Rick’s little notes and pictures about Poppy. She seemed to be so full of personality. So sorry to hear Rick’s news about her loss. It’s just so hard to lose them, even though we know that’s part of loving them. Please give Rick our condolences for the loss of his little friend.
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate for the update. Very sad news. Poppy was so young. Condolences and comfort for Rick.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

So sad to read this last news. As Beata wrote it, due to her age, we’d think Andy would have left first. Now, Andy and Richard have to take care of each other and remember the good memories. I know how heavy Rick's heart must actually be. Please give him our words of empathy and all our support in this sad moment.
Thank you, Kate.
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56