Thank you, Kate

ergomac23

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for giving us Ricks note/selfie and thank you Rick for the note and for the selfie :D Rick looks great :D
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Later this afternoon, he sent another message, and I have added that to today's update.

You see why I don't always send out an update email right away? I never know when he's finished. :roll: :D

Huzzah for the hawk. :)

Kate
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate I've noticed that when he is talking in Q&As at conventions it's hard to know when he is finished his sentence or just taking BREATHE :lol: I want you to know we appreciate everything you do Kate :D

also Huzzah!!! for Mama hawk and her baby ... I love eucalyptus trees what a great choice to put a nest :D
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate and Rick for the new upbeat update! The hawk part is amazing! I know I was excited when I was able to watch a robin hatch her eggs (Twice) and raise the babies right outside my bedroom window. It was miraculous! Rick looks so good and sounds happier.

Beata :D
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate, for sharing 11-06-21 selfie of RDA - it's wonderful!! and his very interesting note!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you Kate, for the quick update about the table read. Rick was his awesome self and had them all laughing.

It was great. I hope people watch it if they have the opportunity.
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thanks to Kate and Rick for another update about the Stargate AI table read. I missed it first time around, but then got the subscription and was able to see it. Hilarious, no Rick you haven't changed a bit! :lol:

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Claire

Post by Claire »

Thank you Kate for the news that Rick shared to us!!! That was so good to see him. He looks good!!! 💙 It really made my heart joyfull 💛🤗
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thank you for the update. Great to hear he sounds chipper. Hope he gets to see his baby bird. I'm glad we got to read about it because of you.
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, for posting Rick’s latest note and the pic he sent of Andy. I really look forward to Andy pictures. I also have an older four footed buddy, so I know how concerning their health can be. It’s always good to see Andy looking healthy and happy.

I’m very much looking forward to watching The Companion podcast with Rick and Brad Wright. I think it’s fantastic he was moved to do it. I’m all signed up and even sent a question for Rick. I don’t really expect it will pop up as one he answers, but it was fun to do.

Have you had your vacation yet? If so, I hope you had a blast. If not, I hope you stay safe and enjoy every minute. You’ve earned it.