Thank you, Kate

Daicy

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Daicy »

Interesting "test text". What he testing? I'm thinking about it ... The annoyed mood will improve again over time. It will be fun again. The normal course of life.
Daicy :)
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

KateR wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:52 pm Because I keep getting asked "Is Richard okay?"...

The short answer is that he hasn't been giving much information one way or the other, but he is still around.

He rarely gives a direct response to a message, but he still writes occasionally, usually promising to send an update "soon." After his most recent message the other day, I offered a few questions to get him started on an update, asking about vaccines, Andy, Wylie, travel plans, and I mentioned my own travel plans for encouragement. He did respond with a personal message about my upcoming trip to Europe, but he didn't offer anything more in the way of his own news. I don't post his personal messages on the site, mostly because they wouldn't make sense out of context.

But, I continue to try, with limited success, to get some kind of news, and if he does ever finally share that promised update, I will of course be sure to post it on the site.

Kate
Thanks for keeping us updated and for your efforts to get some news. I can imagine how difficult it is. But I'm glad that at least you've got a personal message. Hope your trip to Europe is going to be terrific.

I also saw his posted instagram story pic two weeks ago which he (telling from his focussed look) probably posted inadvertently. That moment I had to think about my father-in-law (he is just 6 days younger than Rick). My father-in law is also often playing around with his cellphone and posts something he doesn't want to. Then we always get a call how to delete it - well, assuming he's being aware if it. :lol: But I have to say it was also nice seeing something from Rick, so we knew he's "ok".

As for Rick's "Test text" - I actually had to read it several times to get the point (burden of not being a native English speaker) but I think I got the point. Whatever is annoying him, I hope he'll find a way to accept and that the things/stuff won't pull him down anymore.
**Andrea**
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate! Have fun overseas! Dear Rick!!! Thank you for remembering we who hang patiently on your every word :P Glad your pooches know what they want to do ;) Love how your paths keep changing, disappearing, or whatever brings you back to something you weren't expecting. Sorry that they can lead to frustration, irritation, whatever - hope it's short lived and that our paths will cross, again :heart: :heart: :heart: :!:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate !!!

Post by tvero80 »

MANY , MANY THANKS for this new pic and note , Rick ! And MANY thanks for posting it , Kate !! ( still on holiday abroad or back home , Kate ?) Don't worry , you look great , Rick ! Love that photo !
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Great pic and great look for a Man who lost weight. Thank you, Richard and Thank you, Kate !
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Thanks for the new update on Rick! Thank you Rick for the selfie it’s good to see you are doing well!
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, for posting Rick’s new selfie and note so quickly.

All I can say is “Wow!” I think I need to take a page out of Rick’s book and spend some time outside, under the trees with my dog! And napping. Napping is important.

And thank you to Rick for taking a moment from all that hard work outside and playing with the dogs to send us a selfie.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Thanks for the new update.
Such a nice selfie 😍
Glad to see he's fine 😊
Seems like he had a great time outside 😁🐆

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

Thank you so much for the new update. Such a great selfie 💛
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Danke liebe Kate für das Teilen von Rick's Nachricht. So schön von ihm zu hören. Er sieht gut aus. Irgendwie zufrieden. Tolles Selfie. Danke und liebe Grüße von Susanne