Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

GWhite wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:37 pm Oh my, what lovely eyes Andy has! Thank you for posting Rick’s new pic, Kate, and thank you, Rick, for sharing your beautiful girl with us once again.
Beautiful eyes indeed ! I don't think these eyes are blind (if it's a new pic ? Previous conversation here ,really hope it was only Rick's sense of humor) . So glad !!! Ok I imagine a reassuring , hidden message/ caption from Rick ;) Anyway THANK YOU FOR SHARING ! :)
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

I hope Andy is doing well and RDA as well. Andy is so pretty. Maybe RDA will leave more updates now that CA is opened up more. Thanks for the updates Kate and RDA! :D
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you once again, Kate, for posting Rick’s selfie. And thank you, Rick for sharing a moment of your day. Hope all is well and the dental visit is just routine.
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Thanks Kate and RDA for the new update, Good to see RDA and hopefully everything is good with his teeth! Good to see him out and about.
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Yaay, yaay, yaay, yaay, yaay!! Great to see a few pics, get a few words from the great!! :heart: :heart:
Thanks Rick and Kate!!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate !

Post by tvero80 »

Many thanks for this latest note . It starts very well with a fun family gathering and ends ... very sadly ( with poor Andy 's health issues and Rick's nostalgic mood )
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you once again, Kate, for sharing Rick’s note. Where would we be without you?

And thank you, Rick, for taking time to let us know how things are going. We love your little notes and pictures, and appreciate you taking the time to send them.

It sounds like you had a great weekend with family, and spending time with your brothers. Wylie has her own apartment! Hard to believe she’s all grown up. You must be proud as punch.

It’s difficult when our buddies are ailing, and even more difficult as they grow older and we can see how much they are winding down. Andy is a special girl, a wonderful companion. Every day you spend together now is precious.

You sure look like your dad!
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Vielen Dank für das teilen von Rick's Nachricht. Es ist schön , dass es ihm gut geht. Andy altert würdevoll und wird geliebt. Toll ! Viele liebe Grüße aus Deutschland. Viel Gesundheit für Sie und Ihre Familie. Und für Rick :D Susanne
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Kate, many thanks for the last two updates. I'm always happy to hear from Rick, knowing he's ok. Sounds he had a great weekend with his family and of course with Wylie. The bond between them is so special. And well, it seems the dogs had fun too. ;)

Although I'm sorry to hear about the health issues of Andy. Yes she's old but she couldn't have a better family to live with. She is loved no matter what and it's so touching reading Rick taking about her. You can really feel the love for Andy.

Rick may feel old which is probably completely understandable and partly frustrating with 70+ after an active life. Just hoping his mind stays young. :)
**Andrea**
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Rick, for your latest note and picture. Thanks, Kate, for posting it all.

So glad, you, Rick had a wonderful family gathering! families are the best! Know Wylie loved being there and then having your help moving her into her apartment. God bless you all = including Andy! Love to you, Rick.
B