Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

Jo56 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:46 am Thank you for posting the last message of Richard.
I'm very sad that Andy went blind if I understand well the message in the signature :|
I guess you're right Jo56 . Very sad to see Andy struggling to find her way to 'Stonehenge' (as Rick says in his note: "in search for Stonehenge" )which is behind her ... :( But it's a very beautiful photo .Thanks for sharing with us .

Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

A fan told me she believes this is a humoristic picture and text because Andy's eyes don't seem to be blind... Now I don't know what to think. I find it would be a weird humor in this case as Andy is going older (14 if I remember well and it 's often a current problem for dogs at this age) . Kate wrote "Richard shared another of his creative photos today, featuring his dog Andy." so maybe my friend is right. Any idea?
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Andy looks beautiful with her gorgeous, fluffy coat. My compliments to her groomer! I'm sorry about her blindness but it's amazing how well she'll learn to cope. Just don't rearrange the furniture and be very careful with her around the pool. Thank you Kate and Rick for keeping us dog lovers posted!
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you for the update, Kate, and thank you, Rick, for such a creative pic. “Stonehenge” is relative depending on how tall you are, right? “Hindsight” is always helpful.

I’m going to take the happy road, and say that Andy can’t see Stonehenge behind her, regardless of the state of her vision. Hopefully all is well. Besides, she is most definitely well-loved, which is the most important thing of all. Someone said kudos to her groomer; Andy really is lovely in Rick’s pic.
Beata

Post by Beata »

I hope KateR can enlighten us on the truth of Rick's recent update.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Beata wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:00 pm I hope KateR can enlighten us on the truth of Rick's recent update.

Beata
that would be good.
B
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Richard and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Rick, for the beautiful picture! Thanks, Kate, for getting it out to us!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Beata

Post by Beata »

I guess Kate has decided to ignore my question, too bad I would hate to think that Andy is in fact blind. Sorry ladies I don't suck up...
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Beata

Post by Beata »

I must apologize publicly to Kate, I had no idea she was working on my question. She answered a hair question the other day and I saw 'red' and thought she was ignoring me, but it turns out that she was not. So I apologize to Kate and to all of you for my temper tantrum. :oops:

Beata
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Oh my, what lovely eyes Andy has! Thank you for posting Rick’s new pic, Kate, and thank you, Rick, for sharing your beautiful girl with us once again.