Thank you, Kate

Claire

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Claire »

GWhite wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:28 am Lies, my first husband is Aquarius, so you could say I see similarities. We were way too young and it didn’t work out, but we’ve remained friends for the 50 years since. They can definitely live in their head, and and don’t need a big social life. Small groups, good and long-time friends, and lots and lots of alone time. Feet on the ground.... head in the air. You can’t make them be on the ground when they need to fly. It doesn’t work out well.
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 😌
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you Kate and Rick for the latest note! So sorry the allergies are involved! That's no fun.

God bless you, Rick! Looking forward to more from you when you can write. :D :D :D
B
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, once again, for all you do. And Thank you, Rick, for the short note, especially when you are sneezy and all clogged up.

Allergies are the pits. I live in Oklahoma, which sometimes feels like allergy central.

I sincerely hope you find something that helps and that you feel better soon.
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate!

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Dear Rick, glad you're drinking a lot of water! Have you tried inhaling steam every morning? I hope you'll feel normal, soon, and thanks for letting us know! :heart: :heart:

Dear Kate, great hearing from you, too! I appreciate all that you do :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Danke Kate für dass weiterleiten der Nachricht. Lieber Rick , viel trinken ist wichtig. Zum Glück kann man Allergien gut behandeln. Verschnupft aus Deutschland grüßt Susanne :P
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Thanks Kate for keeping us updated. I was so happy to see there*s a new one.

So sorry to hear that Rick might have developed allergies. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it is just a bad year with tons of pollen that can also affect non-allergic people and that it's a false alarm for allergies in general. I do hope that for Rick. I had such an experience two or three years ago over here in Germany and I do not have any allergies. It was just that one crazy year. ;) Drinking water is a pretty good advice. In contrast to myself my hubby is suffering from allergies from spring to summer each year and has to take antihistamines to get through the seasons.

Well, I patiently wait for the promised full update. But in the meantime: Rick ,feel better soon! That's more important. :)
Last edited by Wathorighh on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**Andrea**
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Susanne wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:58 am Danke Kate für dass weiterleiten der Nachricht. Lieber Rick , viel trinken ist wichtig. Zum Glück kann man Allergien gut behandeln. Verschnupft aus Deutschland grüßt Susanne :P
Hey Susanne, I'll try a free translation for the others, if you don't mind. ;) (Hey Susanne, ich versuche mich in einer freien Übersetzung für die anderen. Ich hoffe, Du hast nichts dagegen)

Susanne wrote:
Thanks Kate for forwarding the message. Dear Rick, drinking a lot is important. Luckily there are pretty good treatments for allergies. Sniffy in Germany Susanne says hello.
**Andrea**
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Danke dir dafür :D Thank you . Susanne
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you Kate for posting Rick's latest note and photo.

Thank you, Rick, for your great note and photo of Andy. Such a sweetheart - both of you!
B
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Thank you for posting the last message of Richard.
I'm very sad that Andy went blind if I understand well the message in the signature :|
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56