Thank you, Kate

bftlovesRDA

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by bftlovesRDA »

KateR wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:32 pm I have been reaching out to him regularly, but he writes when he writes.

This morning I got another message from him just asking me to confirm if the message was received. It's hard to say if this means he thinks he had written earlier but was still having email issues. I responded, of course, and again asked for a brief update. (I have to be cautious, though, because frequent reminders will only make it less likely that he will respond.)

So, perhaps there will be an update coming, although this sort of exchange has happened often in the past as well.

If he shares anything that is meant to be public, I will of course post it on the site.

Kate
thanks so much for that information, Kate.

If his email is not working - that is a big problem. Have you ever called him? Is that a possibility?
B
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Vielen Dank Kate. Sie sind ein Goldstück. Ein schönes Wochenende. Liebe Grüße Susanne
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hope it's ok - Susanne - google translate your last post:

Thank you Kate. You are a piece of gold. Have a good weekend. Greetings Susanne

:D :D :D
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:40 pm If his email is not working - that is a big problem. Have you ever called him? Is that a possibility?
Yes, I've called him. Usually I get the answering machine, or the message that the answering machine is full. But he's no better at returning phone calls than he is at returning emails.

I answered him this morning, told him I had received his message, reminded him that fans have been asking about him, and suggested he phone if email was an issue. I've heard nothing more so far, but as you've no doubt noticed, this is fairly typical.

Kate
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

He’s an Aquarius, and that’s an Air sign. I’m not much into astrology, but I know you just can’t catch air or put it in a box, and if you try to hold it up you create resistance and a brewing storm (I’m in Oklahoma; weather happens). I suspect RDA will breeze through and leave a note sometime when his interest is caught again by something or other, or something happens he wants to share. At least that’s how it seems to me. Hopefully whatever has his interest at the moment is good, and all is well. All we can do is be of good cheer and have patience.

Thank you, Kate, for letting us know what you can, and for this wonderful site. There is so much information here, not just about Rick, but info about the shows and movies he was in.
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate, for updating us and all that you do! :heart:
Leslie
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

GWhite wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:34 am He’s an Aquarius, and that’s an Air sign. I’m not much into astrology, but I know you just can’t catch air or put it in a box, and if you try to hold it up you create resistance and a brewing storm (I’m in Oklahoma; weather happens). I suspect RDA will breeze through and leave a note sometime when his interest is caught again by something or other, or something happens he wants to share. At least that’s how it seems to me. Hopefully whatever has his interest at the moment is good, and all is well. All we can do is be of good cheer and have patience.

Thank you, Kate, for letting us know what you can, and for this wonderful site. There is so much information here, not just about Rick, but info about the shows and movies he was in.
Hahaha, as a teenager I always compared Mac with a cloud when the ladies came in the episodes.. you cant bond him, let him flow with the wind, he will come by when time is right...the harder you try, the more you drive him away, hihi, turns out to be a bit true, funny to read it, thanks mentioning it GWhite!!
Lots of love,

Lies

GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Lies, my first husband is Aquarius, so you could say I see similarities. We were way too young and it didn’t work out, but we’ve remained friends for the 50 years since. They can definitely live in their head, and and don’t need a big social life. Small groups, good and long-time friends, and lots and lots of alone time. Feet on the ground.... head in the air. You can’t make them be on the ground when they need to fly. It doesn’t work out well.
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

He :heart: has shared so much of himself with us(his fans), that I can continue to be patient!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Claire

Post by Claire »

Thank you Kate for you message ! We will be patient ;)