Thank you, Kate

Jo56

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Jo56 »

Thanks again, Kate! Hopefully, the Paris Manga contributors were there, especially JackGywer! Mine were blurry, with the bad blue light on scene and so on! So, thanks to all fans who have good cameras!!!!
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate, for the wonderful Paris update! Thank you, Rick, for having what looked like a GREAT time with Amanda and the fans. Thanks, also, for the fantastic picture on Instagram!!
Happy Holidays!! :heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Gatelady

Post by Gatelady »

For keeping this all going, I want to wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas and a joyful New Year in 2023!
Claire

Post by Claire »

🤎🧡💛... Thank you Kate for the update. Hoping that he is doing well and spend a beautiful christmas and new year's Eve 💙🙏🏼
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for posting Rick's note and photos . He's thinking of those who passed away :( . Archie's there too. I hope he's ok (?) Or does it mean he replaced Andy and Daisy ? It would be great if Rick had another pet at home to keep him company .
Claire

Post by Claire »

HaPpY bIrThDaY Rick. I hope he is well, he past a beautiful weekend. I can't wait to see some news coming here. 🎂🥳💙
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for the updates and notes from rick and thank you rick... I love that he is friends with the wildlife around him and learned to speak to the owls :lol:
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you, Kate, and Rick for the updates. Can't go to Pittsburgh but, hope that as with Paris Manga, photos will end up on the web site for those of us stuck at home! Glad to hear Rick sounding so chipper! :D
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thanks Kate and Rick for the update, awesome awesome news...

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Wow ! Two cons the same month , Kate ?? ( Pittsburgh and Prague ? )