Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you , Kate ! I can see it now :)
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you Kate, for the updates. It’s great news from the Companion, especially that the 25th anniversary conversation with Rick and Brad is free for very one.

Thank I for sharing Rick’s note. I’m sorry to hear he has hurt his shoulder.

Rick, Thank you or sharing the pic of Andy, even I she wouldn’t look at you. She’s a lovely girl. Sending positive energy, too, in hopes your shoulder improves.
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

STARGATE LEGACY 25TH ANNIVERSARY was a joy! I've always loved you, Rick, and always grateful to Brad for being such a great writer!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you, Kate, for the head's up! Take care!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thank you Kate for posting the update regarding the companion live feed. It was free to everyone & I loved seeing Richard again. He looks happy and healthy. He really seems to enjoy these video chats with Brad Wright. I hope he sends you a pic of the painting Brad's mom did for Richard.

Thanks again for the heads up on the video chat. Please keep us posted if he does anymore.

Jennifer
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

rjas441 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:49 pm I hope he sends you a pic of the painting Brad's mom did for Richard.
It would be great of course . Brad's mom , Lorna, is really talented . She captured the eyes ( and the rest as well !) . Here's the photo she used to paint Andy :

rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thanks tvero80.
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Wow! That’s awesome news! I’m so happy to hear Rick is planning on attending Manga Paris. I wish I could go, but I’m so excited he’s finally traveling again and others will have the opportunity to meet him. Maybe he’ll do something stateside in the next year (I hope!!).

Fingers crossed that Andy’s health doesn’t deteriorate more. It’s so difficult to leave our buddies when their health is an issue.

Thank you, Kate, for posting. You are a jewel.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

OMG ! He's coming to me !! 😍😀😊 Hope he ( we) ' ll make it !!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Just bought tickets for Sunday's meet and greet and signing ... I don't even know if I'll be able to go or if he will .But it would be really GREAT !!! :D :D :D The tickets for the meet and greet on Saturday were already sold out !!!
Thank you Kate for keeping us posted !!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Just checked Rick's meet and greet on Sunday is sold out too !!