Thank you, Kate

Jo56

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Jo56 »

Thank you for the Updates!
Guess he needs to travel after Covid and the loss of Andy... One convention each month... I keep my fingers crossed he will go to LFCC in July as Amanda is yet confirmed ;)
Have a nice evening!
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

KateR wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:45 pm I have to say I'm a little surprised, after all I had to go through to confirm Pittsburgh, that it would be assumed that I made a mistake about Prague or that I would prematurely release information about Bonn.

But yes, the convention announcements are up-to-date as of this moment.

Kate
Aww, Kate, you rule. If you don’t have something posted here, I don’t trust it. It just isn’t official until then. You’re the best.
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Liebe Kate, danke dafür, dass Sie uns auf dem laufenden Halten. Richard kommt nach Bonn. Ich freue mich sehr.
Liebe Grüße Susanne
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

Glad to hear about Richard coming to Bonn! :D

I just bought my tickets for Prague today - much closer to my home! :D :D :D Unfortunately, I can´t afford both!

If he´s exploring Europe this year... would any body please tell him there´s a comiccon held in Vienna, Austria this November! 8-) ;) Then I wouldn´t have to travel very far at all. ;) :D
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Yeah 🥳
I'm going to Fedcon, that was planned anyway with the great line up. I'm just surprised about the prices in Prague and here in Germany. I think a hundred euros for an autograph is a bit excessive and I'm seriously considering whether I want to spend it. If I had gotten my autographs in Paris, there would be no question. I would just take a photo this time. I'm still chasing the refund for the autographs in Paris. Another email has brought nothing. They've had the bank details and invoice they've wanted for more than a month. Their organization is really bad. I'm a patient person, but eventually my patience will run out. At least things like that work better here in Germany.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

I'm sooo happy about Prague. It's a capital city of my country and l can't wait to meet Richard there.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
Anne

Post by Anne »

hmmm, just keep in mind that FedCon uninvited him in 2018 because he was 'too expensive '. I don''t trust those FedCon ppl further than I could throw them for several reasons, but that one took the cake. I hope he will he there and ya'll have fun tho💖
draco

Post by draco »

Hello everybody,

I am new to the forum and I am also going to FedCon too, great Stargate-Lineup!
Since I already have autographs and pictures with Richard I invested my budget in a Meet & Greet. I'm already a bit exited and nervous.... ;)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

draco wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:11 pm Hello everybody,

I am new to the forum and I am also going to FedCon too, great Stargate-Lineup!
Since I already have autographs and pictures with Richard I invested my budget in a Meet & Greet. I'm already a bit exited and nervous.... ;)
hello draco welcome to the forum :) is it your first time meeting Rick?
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Unfortunately, no conventions are in my future this year. I am new to all of this as well! I was thinking of ordering an autographed photo from FedCon. (Not the easiest thing since I don't read German, but I think I figured it out). One of my friends wondered whether they were actually even signed by Rick, which never occurred to me, and then, I read a recent post on this Topic, suggesting FedCon couldn't be trusted. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks!