Thank you, Kate

steci85

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by steci85 »

Dear Kate, dear Rick, thank you for sharing this very private news about Andy with us!
So sad, feeling very sorry for you, Rick. You found this very touching words to describe.
So take your time with this and enough rest for your soul.
And how Jenn said: May the loving friendship you had and the knowing that she passed away peacefully and with you by her side,
give you consolation.
May you find peace with the time - as she did - in the memories of your wonderful, magical relationship and may theses thoughts one day dry your tears
of sadness and bring you tears of joy and happieness about your special time.
With best wishes and thoughts <3

Steffi
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

So sad news about Andy, Ricks furry best friend passing away. Andy seemed to be his soulmate. Good that he could be at her side until the end. Reading the sad news even hit me and brought tears to my eyes. It's so hard to let our furry buddies go. It hurts so much. I had to cuddle my dog right away.

My sincere condolences to Rick. Andy is still in your heart and will be there forever! She is a part of you after your long intensive path together, filled with unconditional love. It needs time now to heal your soul.
**Andrea**
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate and Rick for the recent update.

Seems like Rick is feeling better if he is nostalgic and making jokes, very good to see.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate and Rick for the new update and great to hear Rick is doing better he seems his funny poetic self again great poem as well :lol: :lol:
and what a sweet picture :D
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, for sharing Rick’s note. It’s very good to hear from him again so soon

Many thanks to Rick for sharing the pic of his granddad and his own younger self. The family resemblance is strong. Just look at those smiles!
MichaelArchangel

Post by MichaelArchangel »

Wow, so Richard Dean Anderson's grandfather was called John Anderson, which is the same name as that of the actor who played his grandfather Harry in "MacGyver"... :o
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Rick, for the picture of you and your grandfather - it's WONDERFUL! :heart: :heart: Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Thank you, Kate, for the post! I appreciate it, very much! :heart: Happy Thanksgiving! :)
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Claire

Post by Claire »

Thanks Kate to shared this beautiful photo of Rick and his grand father, this is very precious. They looks so much each other! Beautiful smiles. Thanks Rick.
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

thanks again for all you do, Kate and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE here! :D
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate, and all the contributors for the pictures of the Paris Manga Convention 2022. It was a super fun time, I am so happy I was able to attend and see Amanda and Rick.

Beata
Last edited by Beata on Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver