Thank you, Kate

Claire

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Claire »

KateR wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:56 pm
tvero80 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:10 pm Any news about the podcast which was supposed to be recorded this week , Kate ? Did Rick send a message about it ? ( maybe :? ) Hope he had a ball.
I rarely get an update from RDA unless I specifically ask for one. He was supposed to record the podcast last Tuesday. I was traveling then, and I heard nothing from him. Earlier, The Companion had said it would be edited and probably available next week.

The whole thing has been rather confusing. When The Companion first announced it, I wrote to RDA to confirm, and he was a bit miffed that it had been announced before he had finalized with Brad, and he asked me who the "leak" had been. He also wasn't happy to learn that fans would have to pay to access the podcast. Right now I'm just waiting to hear, like everyone else.

Kate
I just see your message Kate. I was just wondered about the interwiew. I have got an answer. Thanks!...
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

KateR wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:00 pm As I've mentioned before, I can never tell when one of RDA's messages is "finished."

Late last night he sent another message and a new picture of fond memories. I've added it to the original message on the Updates page.

Kate
thank you Kate for adding the note from rick such a sweet memory of poppy .. made me laugh my dog does sneak attacks like that as well :lol:
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Dear Rick, glad you and Andy had time with Poppy. Sorry to hear that she had to go, I'm sure it was in peace.
Dear Kate, thank you, as always, for keeping us updated!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

Very sad news. Lots of strength for Rick and Andy in this sad and painful time.
Daicy :)
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

So sad to hear about Poppy. I'm sure you gave her a wonderful life... and isn't it amazing how much she gave back!
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

So sad to hear about Rick's loss of Poppy. Pets are beloved family members and it hurts so much when we have to let them go, no matter how tall or small or how old they are. My thoughts are with Rick and his family (and Andy).
**Andrea**
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Rick and Kate, for the update! And, YouTube had the interview with Brad referring to your Minnesota upbringing, Rick! I love how you look in the piece! Take care, Rick :heart:! Take care, Kate :heart:!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

Thank you Rick and Kate ofc for the update. Always so nice to hear some news from Rick. I'm sorry he's in pain and hope the pain is at least partially somehow controlled.
Also hope Andy will be with him as long as possible and they'll have and enjoy lot of great times together.
Last edited by zuzik2301 on Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate ... or Kate and Rick ?

Post by tvero80 »

THANK YOU for this new note , Rick ! Yes ,we have stuck around and don't regret it ! Andy is lucky to have you :)
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Rick and Kate for the new note. I think Andy is hanging around just for you and who could blame her!

Praying for relief for you from pain and sleeplessness.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver