Thank you, Kate

GWhite

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by GWhite »

Good to know Rick is still around. Hope that means he’s well, just enjoying life and watching his daughter’s new adventures. Say “Hi” to him for us if the opportunity arises.

After the last year it’s really awesome to hear you’re going to be able to do some traveling. Hope you have an awesome time.
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you. Kate, for sharing Rick’s test text from his “away” place, and for the new MacGyver pics. I love seeing the new ones show up. I really am sorry things are annoying him right now, and doubly appreciate the effort to test text a few musings.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for the new note from rick :D and thank you rick for telling us some random thoughts of yours :D
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Thank you dear Kate. Nice to hear from him. Greetings and a good time for you and for him too. Susanne
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate !

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you , Rick and Kate ! Very happy you sent a new note , Rick , but sad you've been "away" lately .I hope things will get better for you in the near future .
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

Thank you Rick and Kate of course for the new note. Glad about it but sad and sorry too, because of the things that are annoying him now. Hope it'll be better in the near future
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
Beata

Post by Beata »

Many thanks to Kate and Rick for the update. Not sure I understand it completely, but I hope Rick's "annoyances" go away and he finds more peace in his heart and mind.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Thanks for the update. In these weird times, I'd like to go "away" too... as long as I could take my dog.
Claire

Post by Claire »

Thank you Rick and Kate for the news 🙏🏼💛 and thank you for my friend G. who helped me to understood what you wrote 😄😜. I hope all is going well for you. Take care Rick.
Claire 🇨🇵
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thank you Kate for forwarding the new text test. Couldn't imagine what's annoying him in this day & time, lol. But I hope he finds his way "back" and finds some peace and that things become less annoying for him.

Thank you for the update & congrats on the soon travels. Stay safe and have fun.