Thank you, Kate

lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Wow, that was worth the wait, dear Rick :D Thanks so much for the picture of your Dad in 1949, and your family news! Family is everything!
I'm very glad for your happiness and send you my love back! :heart: :heart:

Thank you, Kate for posting this July 1st delight! :heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Wendy

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Wendy »

Yay! Rick sounds happy! And he certainly resembles his dad. I'm glad he and his best friend Andy are there for each other. And as far as helping Wylie move into her apartment, I just have one word of advice: Bend with your knees!
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

So nice to hear from Rick again and see a pic of his Dad. It would be fun to see a new picture with his brothers. I’m glad he had a fun time with his family. It was nice to see another update.
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

I am so happy to see Rick’s note and pic of a smiling Poppy! Thank you Kate, for posting it. And thank you, Rick. I’ve been wondering how Poppy was doing, and, voilá, there she is!
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate !

Post by tvero80 »

GWhite wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:59 am I am so happy to see Rick’s note and pic of a smiling Poppy! Thank you Kate, for posting it. And thank you, Rick. I’ve been wondering how Poppy was doing, and, voilá, there she is!
Indeed there she is ! Great smile but apparently difficult to catch ! :) Thank you !
Since Rick has posted more pics of Andy, for those who would like to see/know her better , here's the wee girl from top to bottom !( Poppy was his mother's dog and he adopted her when she passed away in 2016 )

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Now you'll see why I usually wait at least a day before I send out the "Updates Email" about new stuff on the site. It's because I never know when he's finished sending messages.

A few hours after he sent smiling Poppy, he sent a second picture of her. No wonder it's hard to get her smiling. :shock: ;)

So the Updates page has been updated again... :)

Kate
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you KateR! And to Rick for the very revealing Poppy “personality” pics. I got such a laugh out of the second Poppy picture! That look very much resembles the one my own dog has if I’m slow with his treat at treat time. Bless ‘em, and all their quirks!
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate, for your message :lol: and for the update :!: :heart:
Thank you, Rick :heart:, for the beauty and the beast update! Love that you're nurturing the virtue, patience!!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Yeah, thanks for the updates. I had to laugh at these two photos and the two sides of Poppy. Leads to the question - what is her prefered expression? :lol:
**Andrea**
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to the beautiful and talented Wylie today! I hope she and her father will have a wonderful day celebrating! :D
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56