GWhite

Re: RDA's Updates

Post by GWhite »

Works for me.
I’ll bring cake. ;-)
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

What an adorable pic of Wylie and Archie. He’s a handsome little pup. And those eyes! Bet he’s bringing smiles all around :D

Thank you, Rick, for sharing, and thank you, Kate, for posting. I just love these little notes and pics. This one made me smile big time, but then I’m a total sucker for doggies.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Oh, wow, thank you Kate for posting this latest photo and note from Rick. And thank you, Rick, for sharing this lovely photo of Wylie and Archie. Both are beautiful!
B
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

I love the picture of Wylie and Archie! Congrats are in order...:heart: Thanks for posting, now stay free of covid-19 everybody!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Very cute Archie ...no connection with the Royal Family I suppose :lol: So it's Payton's puppy (didn't know Wylie's sister was called Payton …)
A little boy among girls : "he has not met Andy and Poppy " .I hope they get on well when they meet ...
Thank you for sharing , Rick and thank you for posting the picture and note , Kate !
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

aw such a cute photo thank you kate and rick for sharing with us :D :D :D
Beata

Post by Beata »

Many Thanks to Kate and Rick for sharing the latest update of Wylie and Archie, Payton's new puppy. Adorable.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Since no one has reacted yet … here's another very cute photo of Wylie sent by RDA ( similarities with the previous picture don't you think ? :) ) . At first I thought there was a pun on cub / club , but I was probably wrong ;)

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Wow - such an incredible picture of Wylie and the Lion cub. Got to be a sweet memory for both Wylie and her dad (and the lion cub.....)
B
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Awesome opportunity for both Wylie and her dad. That is just totally cool!

Thank you, Rick, for sharing that pic and memory. It was my smile for the day. Thank you, Kate, for posting it.