Happy Birthday Wylie Quinn Annarose Anderson

Caty

Re: Happy Birthday Wylie Quinn Annarose Anderson

Post by Caty »

Happy Birthday, Wylie and try to enjoy your trip!
I'm sure your your Dad will be with you in his mind.

"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Happy birthday in Rome,Wylie .
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Happy Birthday Wylie :D

Enjoy the time in Italy.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wylie and may all your dreams come true. Health, love, joy and happiness may always follow you in every step of your way, and lots of success in your studies. Have a great time in Italy with your mom and may you celebrate the most special birthday ever.
LadyAmmonet 13

Post by LadyAmmonet 13 »

Happy birthday, Wylie!
Jirel

Post by Jirel »

Happy birthday wylie have a nice trip to Italie and lot of small pleasures that make the life worth living
Jirel

Post by Jirel »

Happy birthday wylie have a nice trip to Italie and lot of small pleasures that make the life worth living
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

Not only do I wish her a happy birthday but I hope she has a lovely holiday filled with what she wants and the people she likes to see. I also wish her well in her first play at college.
I follow her on Twitter. At first it was because I wanted to see what she was like but then I discovered that her posts these days are the only ones making me feel better. I've been in a depressed state since Election Day. I live in the United States and if I could afford it I'd have left already. Unfortunately I can't, so I'm going to stay here if for no other reason than to annoy Trump lovers. I never worshiped Hillary Clinton, the way SOME people can't stop doing but I have more brainpower than to think HE'S on my side. He's not even on his own side, especially not his mouth which betrays him every time he talks.
Wylie's tweets are the only happy ones these days. All the others by people twice her age are vastly depressing. Even her tweet of Hillary Clinton's loss (she wanted Clinton to win) was 100x more hopeful than anything I've seen on Twitter since Trump's victory. People are either gloating ridiculously (they'll find out why it's silly in a few months) or complaining bitterly about their loss. The post I saw from Wylie said "Hillary opened the door for the next person to become our first woman president and that person, when they get to the White House, will look back on it and thank her for leading the way to that moment."
I thought 'What a wonderful way to think of it' and instantly improved my mood. I also like all the theatre tweets and the other interesting posts she makes. I feel like she's a blessing right now because she's the only person making an effort to be hopeful and not either arrogant over a win or miserable about a loss. People take the loss of the president they voted for way more seriously than I thought.
I also liked the photos I looked at on her page. My favorite was the graduation photo. She seems like an adorable, lovely young lady. I wish her well in every way.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,WYLIE !
pumuckl

Post by pumuckl »

Happy Birthday Wylie, best wishes from Switzerland. :)