Thank you, Kate

steci85

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by steci85 »

Thank you Richard Dean Anderson and Kate for the great news!
Nice to know, that you, RDA, will be on stage for your fans again; and I hope, for yourself, too.
And just like GWhite wrote: Even those who cannot join the date, feel good for those who can!
And so: Even if I would never be able to join such an event because of my health, I will feel big joy for all of you who
can be there, just as I would take part by myself. Just great!
Enjoy yourself and have a good time. :-)
With best wishes for the health of you all - people- and Andy's of course!!
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

Woohoo!
This IS good news!

After I´ve done a little thinking about it - I guess, I´ll get on a plane to Paris as well. 8-) :D
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

:P Happy that you'll be attending an event, Rick! (I hope Andy will be fine while you're away). My sons and I are still referring to the 2 Comicons (Knoxville and Providence) when we were able to have our pictures taken with you and be with you in person :P
Take care and thanks to you and Kate for letting us know!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, for sharing Rick’s note. Many of us know that pain, and are shedding tears for him and for Andy. I know you’ll give Rick our love and hugs. Andy was a beautiful girl. I am so sorry 😢
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Danke Kate. Lieber Rick- eine dicke Umarmung für dich. Süsse Andy- Run free. Hinter der Regenbogenbrücke warten neue Abenteuer auf dich. 😢 In liebe Susanne
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate and rick for letting us know about Andy :cry: :( she was beautiful :cry: :(
Last edited by ergomac23 on Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claire

Post by Claire »

Pensées à Rick... 💔🤎🖤🤍
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

So sad to hear about the loss of Andy... but good to hear she wasn´t alone during her last breath.

My deepest condolences to you, Rick. I´ve lived with furry companions all my life, I can relate to your pain right now. I´m crying with you. :(
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
Beata

Post by Beata »

Such heartbreaking news to hear about Andy. Deepest condolences to Rick. The fans will truly mourn for Rick's best friend.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thank you gate for the update; although a sad one. It brought tears to my eyes to hear him say he's alone. May he find some peace knowing she passed peacefully. May his many years of love & companionship she gave him help bring him peaceful memories. They never are with us long enough.

Jenn