RDA video interview 22 January

ergomac23

Re: RDA video interview 22 January

Post by ergomac23 »

I just watched the free smaller version of the podcast I wonder how long it went for because the free one went for over an hour soooo worth the watch my favorite part was his discussion about dogs I can so imagine him as a baby under a tree with his mother it is so cute to think that dogs were drawn to him even then ...

i hope the next interview in February will have a free version as well :D :D :D :D :D
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

I think the long version was just over an hour. If the free version is almost that long, then they covered most of it. That’s really nice, because they usually do about 30 minutes.

It was great. He’s such a proud dad.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

GWhite wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:37 am I think the long version was just over an hour. If the free version is almost that long, then they covered most of it. That’s really nice, because they usually do about 30 minutes.
I was curious to see what the difference was. I had decided to spring for the $4.20 one-month subscription, and I did see two versions on the site, one about an hour and 20 minutes which includes the host talking for quite a while at the beginning and the end, and another version about 30 minutes long.

The weird thing is, when I log IN I see the half-hour verison, and when I log OUT I see the full hour+ version. I don't know if it's my computer or an error on their part, but if it's the latter, go check it out soon and you might get to see the whole thing for free.

As for the follow-up on February 12th, I had added it to the Updates when they announced it, but I'm not making a big announcement about it until after I get confirmation from RDA. We all know how he is about showing up on time for live conversations, after all...

Kate
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

so the one I watched went for an hour and 20 minutes I thought it was the free one as I just clicked on it and it started playing so it definitely wasn't your computer Kate I think it's the website 🤔

:lol: true Kate who knows when it comes to Rick :roll:
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

Same here. I decided to try one - month and when I log out I can watch the full version and can't find the free one.
Think they made some kind of mistake there 🤔
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Thanks to your comments I tried my luck, after I didn't find the video yesterday. I didn't sign up for the trial membership but I really was surprised when I was offered the 1 hour 20 min video. I had to stop it in between due to a video call from my colleague. When I restarted I suddenly saw "30 min" and was afraid that it has been changed during my call. It also seemed like that when I pressed play. It was somewhere in the middle and I knew I paused during the introduction part around the 10 min timestamp. I backwarded to 10 min and all of the sudden it changed to the full version again. This time I didn't stop watching (my declared lunch break :lol: ) and enjoyed it so much.

Funny part was at the end when Rick's phone was running out of battery I was like "what's my phone beeping? Anyway, I won't stop watching this time whatever my phone wants to tell me." Had to laugh at myself when Rick said it was his phone. :lol:
**Andrea**
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JaXLVPu8UU

No so many time for the forum now. But in case some of you didn't saw the video, I put here

Have a nice new year and for all a good health
best wishes
Karine
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

karinedauphin wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:27 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JaXLVPu8UU

No so many time for the forum now. But in case some of you didn't saw the video, I put here

Have a nice new year and for all a good health
best wishes
Karine
Many thanks for the link , Karine ! (Merci ! :) ) And Happy New Year to you , too!
Beata

Post by Beata »

We all know how he is about showing up on time for live conversations, after all...

Kate
Rick may be late but he always shows up.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

I found this on YouTube a while ago. It looks like a pre-recorded interview that will air 12.2.

https://youtu.be/HJdoRkTCdbo
Daicy :)