Thank you, Kate

GWhite

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by GWhite »

Thank you fir the great article, Kate, and for all you do. You are an amazing lady.
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

What a wonderful article about your set visit. It was a joy to read and of course looking at the new photos. Thanks soooo much for sharing, Kate!
**Andrea**
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate! A million, for Ritter, Kate. "On the Set of MacGyver - Behind the Scenes of The Prometheus Syndrome." August 22-23, 1991. That article is priceless gold! :heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Because I keep getting asked "Is Richard okay?"...

The short answer is that he hasn't been giving much information one way or the other, but he is still around.

He rarely gives a direct response to a message, but he still writes occasionally, usually promising to send an update "soon." After his most recent message the other day, I offered a few questions to get him started on an update, asking about vaccines, Andy, Wylie, travel plans, and I mentioned my own travel plans for encouragement. He did respond with a personal message about my upcoming trip to Europe, but he didn't offer anything more in the way of his own news. I don't post his personal messages on the site, mostly because they wouldn't make sense out of context.

But, I continue to try, with limited success, to get some kind of news, and if he does ever finally share that promised update, I will of course be sure to post it on the site.

Kate
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thanks so much Kate! It is so strange, he usually has something to say.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate we appreciate your efforts keeping up with Rick and updating us :D
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

Thank you Kate for informing that our favorite man writes occasionally and he is still around. This is good news. I look forward to the update "soon".
Daicy :)
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

Maybe he has nothing to share with his fans right now but I think the most important thing is he's fine and still around.
Anyway, thank you Kate for information and I look forward to his update in the future.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
Claire

Post by Claire »

Thank you Kathie for your message. The most important thing is to know that he is fine.
💛
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

You're taking a trip to Europe? If Austria/Vienna's on the route let me know... I could show you around!
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.