Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

User avatar
Beata
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

Post by Beata » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:35 pm

https://youtu.be/_9CVfO4kFuo

Check out this youtube about the new episode of Stargate. I wonder if RDA will get a guest appearance? Any idea KateR?

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver

GWhite
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Re: Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

Post by GWhite » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:38 am

Beata said
I wonder if RDA will get a guest appearance? Any idea KateR?
Brad Wright gave Amanda Tapping what he described as a throw away Jack O’Neill line from the script he’s working on during a podcast on the Companion app. My guess (fingers crossed, knock on wood) would be that an RDA presence of some kind is the works, at least right now. He also said he imagined Jack would be retired and Sam would be running Homeworld.

I do hope it happens!

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 12014
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:54 am

GWhite wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:38 am
Beata said
I wonder if RDA will get a guest appearance? Any idea KateR?
Brad Wright gave Amanda Tapping what he described as a throw away Jack O’Neill line from the script he’s working on during a podcast on the Companion app. My guess (fingers crossed, knock on wood) would be that an RDA presence of some kind is the works, at least right now. He also said he imagined Jack would be retired and Sam would be running Homeworld.

I do hope it happens!
Oh I hope it happens too! Stargate without RDA would not be a good thing = for me at least. Understatement. RDA MAKES STARGATE WHAT IT IS!
B

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 12014
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:18 am

Beata wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:35 pm
https://youtu.be/_9CVfO4kFuo

Check out this youtube about the new episode of Stargate. I wonder if RDA will get a guest appearance? Any idea KateR?

Beata
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LINK AND THIS NEWS!
B

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4545
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

Post by tvero80 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:50 am

Hum ... I hope something good will come out of it . But I suppose ( IF it does) that it will be exclusive Amazon and we'll have to pay to watch Stargate !
Over here ,in France, they bought the rights for some popular sports ( football and tennis ( Roland Garros)).
What happened for the tennis matches is they put pressure so that the matches started later in the afternoon ( to fit the US time better) AND also demanded the 'best' matches of the day were played in the evening ( night sessions) exclusive Amazon ! We used to have full coverage of the tournament on a free channel ...not anymore ... money ,money money :(
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Beata
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Re: Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

Post by Beata » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:48 pm

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LINK AND THIS NEWS!
B
Your welcome, I hope it happens too and it will be a new Stargate episode/s/ so it is worth the money in my estimation plus with Amazon you also get other movies and free shipping on all purchases. I have had Amazon since 2009 and have been very satisfied.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4545
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

Post by tvero80 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:03 pm

Beata wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:48 pm
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LINK AND THIS NEWS!
B
Your welcome, I hope it happens too and it will be a new Stargate episode/s/ so it is worth the money in my estimation plus with Amazon you also get other movies and free shipping on all purchases. I have had Amazon since 2009 and have been very satisfied.

Beata
Thanks for sharing the news , Beata .I get your point . You're American , Amazon is American . You get what you want AND you contribute to the development of the American economy . But they obviously want to spread over here in Europe and deprive us of what we used to have for free . And I'm not ready to make Amazon richer than it already is sorry ...
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 12014
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

Post by bftlovesRDA » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:54 pm

tvero80 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:03 pm
Beata wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:48 pm
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LINK AND THIS NEWS!
B
Your welcome, I hope it happens too and it will be a new Stargate episode/s/ so it is worth the money in my estimation plus with Amazon you also get other movies and free shipping on all purchases. I have had Amazon since 2009 and have been very satisfied.

Beata
Thanks for sharing the news , Beata .I get your point . You're American , Amazon is American . You get what you want AND you contribute to the development of the American economy . But they obviously want to spread over here in Europe and deprive us of what we used to have for free . And I'm not ready to make Amazon richer than it already is sorry ...
Hi V,

Amazon is so huge = I can understand your feelings.

I can only say that if (a big IF) Amazon develops a new Stargate entity and IF RDA is in it, that I would pay money to see that! I am that hungry to see him in front of the camera!
B

User avatar
Beata
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Re: Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

Post by Beata » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:30 pm

[I can only say that if (a big IF) Amazon develops a new Stargate entity and IF RDA is in it, that I would pay money to see that! I am that hungry to see him in front of the camera!/quote]

That is a good point too. There is a new update.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 12014
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Amazon buys MGM new stargate in the works

Post by bftlovesRDA » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:41 pm

Beata wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:30 pm
[I can only say that if (a big IF) Amazon develops a new Stargate entity and IF RDA is in it, that I would pay money to see that! I am that hungry to see him in front of the camera!/quote]

That is a good point too. There is a new update.

Beata
Thanks, Beata - where is the new update?
B

Post Reply