RDA article (a nice one!)

WinterGirl83

RDA article (a nice one!)

Post by WinterGirl83 »

Hope this is okay to post, I came across it a few days ago. Really sad to read about his health issues, especially the insomnia - I have this too but not as bad as he does.
tvero80

Re: RDA article (a nice one!)

Post by tvero80 »

WinterGirl83 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:53 pm Image

Hope this is okay to post, I came across it a few days ago. Really sad to read about his health issues, especially the insomnia - I have this too but not as bad as he does.
Thank you for sharing this article , WinterGirl83 ! :)
WinterGirl83

Post by WinterGirl83 »

You're welcome :D
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Thanks, WinterGirl.

It would be nice if RDA thought to mention when he did one of these interviews so I could keep an eye out for it. But I appreciate them showing up here. I'll see what I can do about getting it added to the Archive.

Better late than never? ;)

Kate
WinterGirl83

Post by WinterGirl83 »

Maybe he didn't want to make a fuss... but then again, just reading a few of the notes he's left he seems to appreciate the fan support so I'd have thought he'd have been happy to share it unless he wanted to surprise us :) I'm going to go with "surprise" :lol:

I took screenshots from the digital magazine on my iPad so if you need the originals let me know. I just uploaded them to that picture sharing site.
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Nice article! Was nice to see this.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

WinterGirl83 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:01 pm Maybe he didn't want to make a fuss... but then again, just reading a few of the notes he's left he seems to appreciate the fan support so I'd have thought he'd have been happy to share it unless he wanted to surprise us :) I'm going to go with "surprise" :lol:
More often than not, when I find out something on my own and then reach out to confirm it with him, he responds, "Oh, sorry, I thought I told you!" :roll:

Kate
WinterGirl83

Post by WinterGirl83 »

KateR wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:09 am
WinterGirl83 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:01 pm Maybe he didn't want to make a fuss... but then again, just reading a few of the notes he's left he seems to appreciate the fan support so I'd have thought he'd have been happy to share it unless he wanted to surprise us :) I'm going to go with "surprise" :lol:
More often than not, when I find out something on my own and then reach out to confirm it with him, he responds, "Oh, sorry, I thought I told you!" :roll:

Kate
Bless him! :)
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Thanks Wintergirl for this nice article. :)
**Andrea**
Gatelady

Post by Gatelady »

Thanks for sharing this article Wintergirl, think RDA is very Jack like when he forgets to tell Kate things, then thinks he's already told her!