RDA article (a nice one!)

WinterGirl83

Re: RDA article (a nice one!)

Post by WinterGirl83 »

Gatelady wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:44 pm Thanks for sharing this article Wintergirl, think RDA is very Jack like when he forgets to tell Kate things, then thinks he's already told her!
But isn't that a man thing anyway? :lol:

Wait, don't tell him I said that Kate :oops:
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

tvero80 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:05 pm
WinterGirl83 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:53 pm Image

Hope this is okay to post, I came across it a few days ago. Really sad to read about his health issues, especially the insomnia - I have this too but not as bad as he does.
Thank you for sharing this article , WinterGirl83 ! :)
Thank you fr sharing these ones !!! ;)
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
Desert_crossing

Post by Desert_crossing »

I’ve never read this one before, so thank you for sharing.

It’s nice that he’s comfortable at home just chillin. That’s the best way to be in life. He’s worked hard and accomplished a lot in his lifetime. Now it’s time to relax.

I can feel his pain on the insomnia part. Shift work screws your body clock so badly, I forget what is day and what is night, therefore the sleep pattern goes out the window.
Plus I have bad tinnitus due to many years of loud sirens blaring in my ears, so when I try to sleep I just hear a high pitched frequency constantly. Can drive a person crazy.

Hopefully one day he will do that book!! I would definitely give it a read.
Surf, watch a sunset, listen to the waves. Live life like it's your last day here, because one day it will be.

Maybe the reason why we love our dogs so much is because the only time they’ll ever break our hearts is when they stop existing.