Re: RDA: new pictures and video

Post by ergomac23 »

WOW great find thank you Evelin he looks great love the flannel shirt 😍😍 :D :D

it must have been the same day he took this selfie :D

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for the link , Evelin .
ergomac23 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:38 am it must have been the same day he took this selfie :D
Yes , that's what I thought too ... he seemed to have spotted the photographer(? stalker to me !) and wasn't too happy about it so he sent us a selfie with a smile ( meaning I don't like him but I like you :) ...maybe ;) )
It's nice to see him of course but I wish tabloids left him alone ... I don't like ' then and now ' articles like these :roll:
Evelin

Post by Evelin »

I don't like them either. They expect famous people to always remain young and perfect...
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:00 am Thank you for the link , Evelin .
ergomac23 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:38 am it must have been the same day he took this selfie :D
https://www.rdanderson.com/updates/rdap ... selfie.jpg
Yes , that's what I thought too ... he seemed to have spotted the photographer(? stalker to me !) and wasn't too happy about it so he sent us a selfie with a smile ( meaning I don't like him but I like you :) ...maybe ;) )
It's nice to see him of course but I wish tabloids left him alone ... I don't like ' then and now ' articles like these :roll:
in some of the photos rick to me he looks pensive then his thoughts were interrupted and you know once a thought is interrupted it's hard to get it back and I agree with you V I wish they would just leave him alone :(
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Paparazzi is so negative and rude, they look for all the negative things and in my eyes nothing is negative when it comes to RDA! It was great to see pictures of him tho and the video so I’m happy about that. Thanks for posting this.
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

This article was the first suggestion Google made me on Saturday morning. As much as I love to see pictures of Rick and seeing he's well, I know the paparazzis invade his well-protected privacy and he was probably annoyed. I also think he's into a deeper thought when the paparazzi took the photos. Rick looks so normal like everyone of us. I also think of a lot of stuff when walking or running some errands. And I think for someone who's 72 years old he looks perfectly fine and he has still a quick walking pace. I also hate when it comes to how the celebs did look with 40 compared to now. It alway has a negative touch by the magazines. The press forgets that celebs also have the right to age like all of us. I love Rick no matter what and I think he looks really great.

The article itself is .... well, let's not talk about it ... 😉
**Andrea**
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Ihr habt recht. Der Artikel läuft unter ..Ferner liefen..Aber Rick sieht gut aus . Dass ist wichtig. Der Artikelschreiber wird auch mal älter :D Es ist schön, ihn so flott unterwegs zu sehen. Liebe Grüsse an euch alle da draussen und alles Gute Rick .😍