Fake Facebook profile

zuzik2301

Fake Facebook profile

Post by zuzik2301 »

Hi,
I don't know if this is the right place for this topic (feel free to delete it) but I'm so angry and so terribly sorry that whoever did this fake Richard's profile on Facebook and was (or maybe are, I don't know if it still active) asking for money is from my country.
On behalf of all the real fans in the Czech Republic, I want to apologize for this man's behavior.
I tried to report the profile several times but Facebook always sent me a message the profile is perfectly fine :x It really pisses me off but I won't give up.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
Jo56

Re: Fake Facebook profile

Post by Jo56 »

As admins of several fan groups, I must say that my friend Judith and I advised a lot of times all fans to block this woman ( I think it's SHE) but she still contact fans by Messenger and asks for money in the name of Richard. And if I'm not wrong, Kate wrote a note ( even more than one ) about fake profiles, on her website.
FB won't block her profile. Only fans can do it individually but unfortunately, I noticed that she created more than one... Please, don't answer her requests for money by private Messenger's messages.

Happy Halloween to everyone!
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Jo56 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:43 am As admins of several fan groups, I must say that my friend Judith and I advised a lot of times all fans to block this woman ( I think it's SHE) but she still contact fans by Messenger and asks for money in the name of Richard. And if I'm not wrong, Kate wrote a note ( even more than one ) about fake profiles, on her website.
FB won't block her profile. Only fans can do it individually but unfortunately, I noticed that she created more than one... Please, don't answer her requests for money by private Messenger's messages.

Happy Halloween to everyone!
Here is the link in "Contact" http://www.rdanderson.com/home/contact.htm
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I've told this before, but it bears repeating, and serves to underline why I have so little respect for Facebook...

About ten years ago when another pair of imposters (husband and wife) pretended to be RDA and tried to collect "donations" from RDA's fans, I reported it to Facebook. Facebook replied that they wouldn't remove the fake account because it "could" be real, and that if RDA wanted it to be removed, he would have to report it himself and prove HIS identity by submitting copies of his ID including his driver's license. In other words, the imposter doesn't have to prove his/her identity, but the real person does. :roll:

Then RDA's lawyers got involved, and even they couldn't compel Facebook to take action, but fortunately one of the lawyers in the office had a friend who worked for Facebook, and he got the friend to cooperate and to take down the fake account as a personal favor.

Sadly, there is just no way to stop this sort of thing, and as long as fans are foolish enough to fall for it and Facebook continues to look the other way, imposters will continue to get away with it. It is a problem with many, many other celebrities as well. The only thing that can be done is to continue spreading the word about these criminals.

Kate
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Yes, it's definitely a woman and I know who she is. Unfortunately there is no way to stop this person. Not from fans.
Every time she has created a page and is exposed as a fraud, she creates a new page with a different picture of Richard and contacts fans again via Messenger and asks for money. There is nothing more to do than giving constant warnings to fans.
Very shocking how gullible so many fans are 😳

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
zuzik2301

Post by zuzik2301 »

Oh God. I want to do something about it so badly but it's like... Like trying to catch water with bare hands... Stupid Facebook and even more stupid rules there. And she... Well, I don't want to be rude here so.. yeah.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders